I was very pleasantly surprised with the Novotel Barossa Valley Resort. Coming from Adelaide I hadn't realised what a gem this place is.
Fantastic location, nestled in the hills of Rowland Flat. Lots of things to see and do. Rooms spacious (we had a 2 bedroom apartment...perfect for kids!). Wine tasting in the foyer and best of all the restaurant was the one of the best hotel restaurants I've visited. The breakfast is superb!
If your an international visitor this place needs to be on your itinerary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the picturesque Barossa Valley wine region, Novotel Barossa Valley Resort is just a 55 minute drive from Adelaide. Surrounded by world-famous wineries, the resort offers a multitude of features: enjoy a game of golf at Tanunda Pines Golf Course or a treatment at Endota Spa. The resort features 140 rooms with private balconies and kitchenette facilities. It also boasts an award-winning restaurant, tasting room, heated outdoor pool, tennis courts, gymnasium, an 18-hole golf course and refurbished conference facilities for up to 250 delegates. Novotel Barossa Valley Resort is a non-smoking resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Novotel Barossa Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Barossa Valley Hotel Rowland Flat
- Novotel Rowland Flat
- Novotel Tanunda
- Tanunda Novotel
- Novotel Barossa Valley Resort Australia