We escaped Adelaide for a few nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.
Traveling with our 5 month old baby, the staff were superb with accommodating our needs - a portable cot was dressed ready in our room upon arrival and a ground level room was assigned (which is definitely needed when traveling with a pram). Couldn't fault the service from any of the staff members, very friendly and always willing to help. The dinner by the fire in the restaurant was amazing, the food was absolutely 5 star.
Enjoying breakfast with sensational peaceful views really starts your relaxation for the day.
The room was very clean and cosy. Spectacular view from the balcony / floor to ceiling window/sliding door. Really liked having the pillow menu option and the mini bar was very adequate. I also enjoyed a magnificent treatment in the beautiful endodta spa on site, again the staff here were brilliant.
We have actually stayed here 5 other times prior to this visit, but this was the best stay by far.
Our only constructive feedback relates to the bed in our room, to us the bed wasn't very comfortable however it didn't dampen the overall great experience had here at Novotel Barossa.
We cant wait to return in summer so we can use the pool! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the picturesque Barossa Valley wine region, Novotel Barossa Valley Resort is just a 55 minute drive from Adelaide. Surrounded by world-famous wineries, the resort offers a multitude of features: enjoy a game of golf at Tanunda Pines Golf Course or a treatment at Endota Spa. The resort features 140 rooms with private balconies and kitchenette facilities. It also boasts an award-winning restaurant, tasting room, heated outdoor pool, tennis courts, gymnasium, an 18-hole golf course and refurbished conference facilities for up to 250 delegates. Novotel Barossa Valley Resort is a non-smoking resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Novotel Barossa Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Barossa Valley Hotel Rowland Flat
- Novotel Rowland Flat
- Novotel Tanunda
- Tanunda Novotel
- Novotel Barossa Valley Resort Australia