We found the whole stay at the Barossa Novatel a very positive experience. We had to make a change to our original booking and this was accommodated superbly. we found the rooms were spacious and comfortable. The staff, from those on the front desk to the house keeping ladies were most obliging and helpful. We thought the food was reasonably priced and varied enough to cater for everyone's tastes.
We had a great time and it was in no small part as a result of the place we were staying at. We would certainly like to return one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the picturesque Barossa Valley wine region, Novotel Barossa Valley Resort is just a 55 minute drive from Adelaide. Surrounded by world-famous wineries, the resort offers a multitude of features: enjoy a game of golf at Tanunda Pines Golf Course or a treatment at Endota Spa. The resort features 140 rooms with private balconies and kitchenette facilities. It also boasts an award-winning restaurant, tasting room, heated outdoor pool, tennis courts, gymnasium, an 18-hole golf course and refurbished conference facilities for up to 250 delegates. Novotel Barossa Valley Resort is a non-smoking resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Novotel Barossa Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Barossa Valley Hotel Rowland Flat
- Novotel Rowland Flat
- Novotel Tanunda
- Tanunda Novotel
- Novotel Barossa Valley Resort Australia