My husband and our 3 and 5 year old stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment and had a great week. The apartment was clean and a good size and being on the ground floor was great for kids to play outside or walk a few metres to the pool. Having use of the Novotel Resort facilities (incl Kids Club) was a real bonus. The lagoon and surroundings were surprisingly picturesque and the beach which was only a couple of mins walk from our door was a favourite. We agreed it would be a great place for a multi-generational holiday or with a group of familes. In line with what others have said, I would definitely stay here over the Novotel particularly with young kids as you can cater at home and have more space. We definitely needed a car as it is relatively remote but once driving it is central for Australia Zoo, Eumundi Market etc. Wi-Fi facilty would also be good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sebel Twin Waters is a collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom self-contained Apartments and Beach Houses, situated in an exclusive gated precinct, bordered by the Mudjimba patrolled surf beach, the Maroochy River and a private man-made lagoon full of activities like paddle skis, catamarans water trampoline & a inflatable water park charges apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sebel Twin Waters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure North Shore Twin Waters Apartments Hotel Mudjimba
- The Sebel Twin Waters Sunshine Coast, South Pacific - Mudjimba