Firstly I was surprised on how big the result is, there's lots to do for kids and it seems to be more geared up for that.
The facilities are pretty good for kids, with sailing, kayaking, putt putt etc and there is a bar/restaurants for adults.
Check in took a while, but to be fair it did get rammed and the check in girl was really nice and polite.
The room itself was not that great, there was a keyboard for the internet of which the batteries inside were rusted through, the bathroom was clean but quite dated along with the room, but that didn't bother me as much.
However the bed was so poor, after 2 nights I was glad to move onto the next place!
I would probably go out and eat, very expensive to eat there as well as you do need a car to get anywhere if you want to eat.
On a positive note, down the road are some lovely cafes and a fantastic beach, we ate out in maroochydore both nights and was food was excellent.
However I have to say it was cheaper than most and 1 or 2 nights at the right price is a good value option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sebel Twin Waters is a collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom self-contained Apartments and Beach Houses, situated in an exclusive gated precinct, bordered by the Mudjimba patrolled surf beach, the Maroochy River and a private man-made lagoon full of activities like paddle skis, catamarans water trampoline & a inflatable water park charges apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sebel Twin Waters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure North Shore Twin Waters Apartments Hotel Mudjimba
- The Sebel Twin Waters Sunshine Coast, South Pacific - Mudjimba