We stayed with our children aged 10 and 11 years in a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment for 8 nights. We were on the 3rd floor with views over the river to Maroochydore. The apartment was a great size with a huge deck, full kitchen, laundry and a barbecue for cooking. We had 2 swimming pools to use and a short 5 minute walk took us around the lagoon to the Novotel resort where the kids kayaked, swam out to the bouncy trampoline and paddle boarded etc. The location of the Grand Mercure is great you are away from the busy shops and it has a real holiday feel with the lagoon on one side and the sea and river on the other. There's lots of paths to explore and the grounds are immaculate. It pays to hire a car and its about 10 mins drive to Maroochydore, there's also a supermarket about 5 mins drive at Pacific Paradise. Remember to take shampoo, washing powder etc, the room comes with small amounts to start you off, but if staying for more than 2-3 days you will need to top up. We really enjoyed our holiday here, the staff were all really friendly and we would highly recommend. We look forward to coming back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sebel Twin Waters is a collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom self-contained Apartments and Beach Houses, situated in an exclusive gated precinct, bordered by the Mudjimba patrolled surf beach, the Maroochy River and a private man-made lagoon full of activities like paddle skis, catamarans water trampoline & a inflatable water park charges apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sebel Twin Waters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure North Shore Twin Waters Apartments Hotel Mudjimba
- The Sebel Twin Waters Sunshine Coast, South Pacific - Mudjimba