We had a lovely time at Twin Waters Grand Mercure. The resort is in a great location, close to the beach and shopping. It has 2 pools for use and is 1 minute walk away from Novotel Twin Waters, which you are able to use the facilities such as kayaks and catarmarans. Beautiful walking paths and half an hour from Noosa. If there weren't kids upstairs from us, it would have been perfect. The running around was heard easily and it ruined a few sleep ins. If only when allocating rooms, kids could be placed on the ground floor instead of the first or second floor, or parents could be made aware that the sound travels.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sebel Twin Waters is a collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom self-contained Apartments and Beach Houses, situated in an exclusive gated precinct, bordered by the Mudjimba patrolled surf beach, the Maroochy River and a private man-made lagoon full of activities like paddle skis, catamarans water trampoline & a inflatable water park charges apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sebel Twin Waters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure North Shore Twin Waters Apartments Hotel Mudjimba
- The Sebel Twin Waters Sunshine Coast, South Pacific - Mudjimba