“Impressed ! Great Value !”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hubli-Dharwad
Hotel Ananth Executive
Ranked #2 of 19 Hubli-Dharwad B&B and Inns
Pune, India
“Impressed ! Great Value !”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We were on a road trip and Hubli happened to be at the half way point. We were drawn to the excellent reviews of Ananth Executive on Trip Advisor and decided to give it a shot. The hotel is located in an off street close to the Hubli Railway Station. There is limited parking. It features a find dining restaurant and a casual restaurant as well. We did not try the fine dining place, so cannot comment on the food there.

I had called up the hotel from my mobile to confirm availability and had no trouble communicating my needs to the front desk. Right from the front desk to the usher who guided us to our room and the quality of the rooms, we were impressed. We had stayed in more expensive hotels elsewhere, but what we saw impressed us. There is a leaf or two other hotels could take from this place.

Rooms were well equipped with double beds, flat screen TV, wardrobes, bathroom etc. and everything was spotlessly clean and in working order. All the fixtures in the room as well as bathroom were of very good quality.

The casual restaurant that we tried for dinner and breakfast was OK, the food was above average.

If I had to travel this road again, I would stay at this place without a doubt. I hope they keep up the quality of room and service in the time to come.

Room Tip: We stayed at the Deluxe room and found that adequate for our 1 night stay.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank GugguBoy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Indore, India
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Clean Rooms, Professional Service with a Personal Touch...
Special Mention of Manager Sanjay who went out of the way to make our stay comfortable.
Food was great and had a wide selection from north and south Indian Dishes.
A nice cafe also adjoining the main building. Property is located near old bus stand and railway station was an added advantage.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Good Part: We were looking for a stop-over for a night on our way to Goa. Got to know about this hotel from one friend. I was little skeptical as I was travelling with family. But all my inhibitions were put to rest as soon as we reached the hotel. Very reasonably priced (2000 Per night for Executive room) & very neat & clean (which was my first preference). I think for a place like Hubli it is one of the best options if you are considering a short stay. Food was decent (though we only tried Veg dishes here). Hotel staff was courteous.

Not so good: Only irritating thing (which made me not to go for 5 stars) is that despite telling them that we would be checking out early next day we got a call from reception at 8 A.M asking when are we checking out. But I preferred to ignore this part for overall experience.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Surat
Reviewed May 26, 2013

The Hotel is very good, but Staff coordination may not be there, I have booked the Hotel on telephone, but the Receptionest has not booked the room, luckelly, I got the room there. The Hotel is near to the railway station, but they will not give complimentary tea/breakfast to you, except the drinking water. The all over service and responce is good, Cleanness is there.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2013

A very nice and decent hotel situated very close to the Railway Station. Good vegetarian food and also service was pretty quick. Rooms were neat and the staff were very friendly. Hot water was an issue but resolved quickly by the hotel staff. Overall a very comfortable stay!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
mysore
Reviewed April 26, 2013

the hotel is situated close to railway station rooms are okay nothing much to be spoken about the veg restaurant once again average. To top above all this they charges collect Rs.500 more while checkingin iteself for your food when question they say it is their hotel policy i said WTF first time i have seen.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I stayed on my way to and from Goa. Very clean rooms, good food and polite staff. The hotel is right inside the Hubli town and very easy to locate.
They have 2 restaurants - one vegetarian and a multi-cuisine one. During lunch hours, the place was filled with people.
The only issue I had during both my stay was that there was no hot water in the bathroom. Other wise, perfect for over night stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family