“Amazing feeling”

and up
Cairns Bungy Jump and Minjin Swing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: As the innovators of modern day Bungy, AJ Hackett prides itself on developing and running the world's most exciting, adrenalin pumping challenge for any thrill seeker. Set in lush tropical rainforest of North Queensland, AJ Hackett Cairns, the ONLY Bungy site in Australia, has been Bungy Jumping for over 25 years and even offers a jump menu of 16 different styles that tests the most hardcore adrenalin junkies!In keeping with the AJ Hackett spirit of stretching limits, the Minjin Jungle Swing was created to allow 1,2 or 3 people to experience extreme speed and acceleration together. The only multi-person Swing in Australia swoops through the jungle from 45 metres down to 1 metre in 3.5Seconds, reaching speeds up to 120km/h. But don't think this is a show ground ride - you have the control! You're pulled up 45 metres until you're lying horizontally above the rainforest then it's all in your hands.....All you have to do is pull the self release....AJ HACKETT CAIRNS - EXPERIENCE IT FOR YOURSELF
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I have visited AJ Hackett's twice now first time I braved the bungy and the second the minjin swing! Both are scary but so fun and the feeling of achievement tops it!
On my first visit it took the very hungover girl a while (15-20 mins) to work out what we wanted to do while discussing a wet t shirt competition and all the details of her night there after with her colleague before helping us as her customer. Apart from this the rest of the crew were great funny and were probably the reason I managed to jump off the platform.
Last week my partner and I done the minjin swing together- this was so fun! Great for people who want excitement but not as scary as the bungy! Again the crew were great and the atmosphere was so relaxed, I loved it!!! Thank you so much everyone!!!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

What a great place! Even if you just wanna go hang out with your friends and not do the bungy or swing, its still pretty cool. Did the bungy and swing. I have done a swing before and was thinking it would be boring again. Boy was I wrong. It was almost more fun than the bungy. Almost. Then I stood up on that platform and jumped. Everything in me said don't do this dummy, but I did it and what an amazing time. Definitely want to do it again. Some advice though: don't thing, just jump!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Thanks for the support, my daughter and her partner did the bungy.. and loved it! and I tackled the Minjin swing with them... well... that was very scary and shut my eyes.. the kids cracked up laughing.. but by no means an easy thing to do! It is now off my bucket list!! ha ha.

Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

Had such a great day was really looked after by Ebony and all the staff they made all three jumps I did awesome and had a lot of fun in between. Cant wait to go back for the Sunday session with live music!! Beer, live bands and bungy jumping can't think of a better day out now!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Had really awesome day at AJ Hackett. My very first experience doing bungy and jungle swing. The swing was a nice warm up to do the bungy. The combo was a great choice. So scary but so much fun, the best stress release ever! All the staff was really friendly and helpfull, especially with those who are not very convinced about jumping down :) Definetely recommended!!

Karin