Visited JJR last week and stayed there for 2 nights.Were the only folks staying there, however the hotel staff made sure to make us comfotable ans safe in the wilderness. The resort has great location , we were able to spot couple of animals during our stay. Indian food served is quite amazing, cant say the same about the continental though. Took a safari where Mr. Bhatt was our guide, he is truely amazing guy with passsion for wildlife. Service of the resort was great , they have this great concept of serving dinner at various spots in resort which i really liked. Only concern was related to lack of options of activities, some improvisation here would further enhance the experience specially keeping in perspctive the price they charge. Other thing is about the safety at the resort, in evening you actually have to think multiple times before stepping out of your room as there are no guards around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jim’s Jungle Retreat - an eco-sensitive wildlife lodge that invites you to the Seek the Tiger, Find the Jungle. Rated exceptional by our patrons, we look forward to hosting you with personalized service and attention to detail. Set astride in Raj-camp style, among wild trees and water bodies, your suite’s unique eco-systems provide personal sanctuary on 15 acres of terrain.Instinct-sharpening moments are guaranteed in this ‘land of roar and trumpet song', with unique jeep and elephant safaris and nature walks. Or relax by the pool and relish our scrumptious local cuisine.A forest environment awaits you at the retreat, located along the buffer forest of Corbett National Park’s southern edge. Aloof from civilization, the seasonal river nearby hosts grazing deer, root-digging wild hog and migrating elephant herds that can be enjoyed from the safety of our solar fenced property. Our water bodies and forest cover, planted over a decade, are now home to several bird and smaller mammalian species.As an eco-sensitive lodge with 18 residences spread over 15 acres, our conservation practices include waste management, the use of solar energy, organic vegetables grown for the table and the recycling of bath water through a root-zone treatment plant for irrigation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Jim's Jungle Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jim`s Jungle Retreat Hotel Corbett
- Jims Jungle Retreat Ramnagar