“Amazing place Corbett leela vilas”

Corbett Leela Vilas
Reviewed May 24, 2012

we went there for a 03 night stay, and this small lovely resort is beyond our expectation, they have everything which require in a good hotel/resort including friendly staff, amazing food and lovely comfortable accommodation.

Thank you Corbett leela vilas for making our holiday a memorable one.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank philip s

Reviewed May 20, 2012

We planned a family vacation at corbett in March 2012, We were a group of 16 persons of all age groups. We were looking for a place so that everybody is able to enjoy. After going through reviews of various hotels on Tripadvisor we decided for Corbett Leela vilas. After staying at Corbett Leela vilas, we found it a very good clean hospitable place to spend the quality time with the family.

All the villas are so comfortable, clean and spacious, Bathrooms are very clean with Jacuzzi in all the bathroom. Food is excellent, I want to convey my special thanks to Pratap and his team for providing us the best of food as per our choice. Special thanks to Karan also who took every effort to make our stay and trip memorable.

All in all it is an excellent place to stay at Corbett national Park, whenever we will visit corbett we will only stay at Corbett Leela vilas only.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Everything good about this resort has already been said. A very nice resort and resturant. Very sad that so few people were staying (only two other units occupied). Would certainly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank leb8680
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I with my family stay at leela vilas in April 2012. I had done lot of research before selecting this hotel and I must admit that every word written on various sites is true. In Corbett, this is the best hotel if you are looking for a relaxing, luxurious stay away from hectic city life. Moreover the hotel staff is really helpful and will do everything to make your stay comfortable.

We started early from Delhi (5:30 AM) as I wanted to beat the traffic. The drive was smooth and we were driving around 100 KMPH for most of the time. There is a bad stretch between moradabad and kashipur which is of around 30 - 40 KM which is a little frustrating and you will be driving around 30 KMPH on that stretch.

Half way from Delhi is Gajraula which has nice stopovers to eat like Punjabi tadka, Mc Donalds, Dominos and Giani da dhaba. Both these dhabas are well maintained and food is also good.
After the breakfast at Punjabi Tadka, we continued our journey and reached hotel at around 11:30 AM. The check-in was smooth and took no more than 5 min to complete the formalities.

After relaxing for some time, I got ready for a dip in the swimming pool which was really well maintained. There is a kids pool which is about 4 feet deep and then there is a pool for adults. After spending some time at pool, went for lunch. As expected, the food was great not only in variety but in quality as well.

After resting for a while we went for the adventure sports which is around 2 KM from hotel (organized by some private group). I was told that there are various activities like free fall, rock climbing etc etc but to my disappointment I could see only one activity there. Also it was expensive as they were charging Rs. 200 for it and there was huge rush.

We then came back to hotel and spend time at garden with my son playing on the swings while we played snooker and table tennis. Late in evening we went for an elephant ride (compliments from hotel). Normally they charge around Rs. 800 but for us it was arranged by Karan.

Next morning we had nice filling breakfast and started our drive back to Delhi at 10:00 AM reaching home by 4:30 PM. Again we stopped at Gajraula at McDonalds.

1 thing of caution - I am not very comfortable using the petrol pumps on highway so I stopped at Moradabad and got some petrol filled in my car. By the time I drove around 40 - 50 KM from there, unfortunately my car started knocking. That got me a little worried. Please ensure the place from where you get the petrol filled. Next day I had to give my car for servicing they had to get the petrol tank emptied and all cleaned up.

Overall an excellent trip. Looking forward to visit again.

Room Tip: All rooms are same and really well maintained.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank RiturajSingh
Reviewed January 30, 2012

My boyfriend and I had the most amazing experience in Corbett and stayed at Leela Villas. We were treated like Kings and Queens! The beautiful surroundings and wonderful private villa was everything we dreamed of and more. The resort gives a sense of exclusivity and the staff were incredibly attentive and the food was amazing! There was a great pool however we travelled in December 2011 and it was 5 degrees so too cold to try it out!

We booked a package trip through my tour india and had a two day safari at Corbett National Park. I would completely recommend the full package with My Tour India everything was included from pickup from our hotel in Goa to pick up from the airport in Goa when we returned.

On the safari we saw elephants, a lepord, wild boar, monkeys and pleanty of birds sadly no tigers. I

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Bevo01
Reviewed January 14, 2012

it was a most memorable trip. All thanks to Karan and his team. the hospitality, ambience and food were all spectacular. The resort has beautiful cottages and lawns. the whole place is beautifully maintained and the staff very courteous . I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a good stay and moneys worth

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ruchsoku
Reviewed December 10, 2011

We visited the resort in November 2011 and the experience is one which none of us will forget in our life time. all thanks to Karan and his entire team for making our holiday a special one. In today's world you rarely get what u r promised but at the Corbett Leela Vilas u not only get what u r promised , u get it with all the warmth and excellent service..
Keep it up Karan .