Country Inn Corbett
Wood Castle Spa & Resort(Jim Corbett National Park)
$87
  • Breakfast included
Le Roi Corbett(Jim Corbett National Park)(Great Value!)
$70
$59
Namah(Dhikuli)
$129
$93
  • Breakfast included
Aahana the Corbett Wilderness(Jim Corbett National Park)
$199
$148
Sterling Corbett(Marchula)(Great Value!)
$84
$78
  • Breakfast included
The Riverview Retreat(Jim Corbett National Park)
$96
$93
  • Breakfast included
The Solluna Resort(Jim Corbett National Park)
$111
$80
Priceline
  • Pool
Corbett Wild Iris Spa and Resort(Jim Corbett National Park)(Great Value!)
$77
$67
  • Breakfast included
The Tiger Groove Corbett Resort(Jim Corbett National Park)(Great Value!)
$54
Agoda.com
$69
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat stayingchef vijayjim corbettdeluxe suitefun zonelush green surroundingssafari tripswimming poolroom was spaciousactivity roomnice propertyhotel staff ispolite staffmango treesexcellent staythese guyswonderful experience
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 1day on 8th February 2013.
Location : Good and easily reachable
1st thing we noticed was a quick check in amongst all hotels we stayed. Thanx to Mr. Mithilesh, Reception Staff.
Rooms were spacious and having all modern facilities. Room service was very quick, You call them and they are at your room's door to help you.
Food was little expensive.
They arranged camp fire for us, which was hosted by Mr. Amit, the good singer and even better guitarist.
They also arranged a safaari in a very short time for us, thanx to Mr. Paaritosh Joshi.
Overall a great stay, and a must stay for everyone.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dr_Manas
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The Staff is very courteous and co-operative.We stayed for One night and the resort arranged the Morning Safari for Jim Corbett park from travel desk itself proper arrangement were made.
The resort is very neat and clean secondly the Cottages are nicely done.

Room Tip: One should go for Cottage.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank amit85
Reviewed February 5, 2013

The recent visit to Jim Corbett with friends became more memorable with our stay at the Country Inn Corbett, Corbett. The place is beautifully landscaped, is serene and is so very peaceful. The service was excellent and the Chef Vijay made it an excellent gourmet experience, by providing right from the regional food to the continental, Italian and Chinese. The hospitality and the service was excellent. The concern of the staff, right from the reception, to housekeeping to F & B, to make one feel comfortable made the stay very comfortable, that we decided to extend our stay by a day. I would like to thank the complete team of Country Inn Corbett, for making the stay so memorable.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Triptii
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We stayed for two nights while on our trip to Jim Corbett. We got deluxe rooms, which are spacious and well maintained. Bed were clean, the room somehow doesn't have a carpet which gives a less comforting feeling (feels more like a business hotel). The place is well done in terms of landscaping and sit out areas. The pool is bit small !

Best part of the stay was the food which was great ! Specially the sizzlers and a la carte orders.

The hotel is located away from river, thus if you wish to spend time a riverside , you need to go out of the resort !

Overall good stay, would surely consider again !

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank AjayJaiSingh
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The location is excellent and the service is just great. The staff ranging from receptionist to a waiter to chef all go out of the way to make you feel comfortable. Special thanks for Mr. Mohan the catering manager and Mr. Anil (Tour Incharge) for making the stay wonderful.

I had to leave the resort at 8 am and even though the breakfast buffet starts at 8.30 Mr Mohan made sure that the table was laid out for my family and even packed a small breakfast for my kid.

Now for the bad part regarding the Country INN BCI ( Brentwood Club International) membership. I purchased a one time membership for 23000/- appx in which I was given a 3 night welcome stay which was just the accommodation cost and all services at chargeable rates.

In the voucher sent it was clearly stated that I shall be provided Studio Apartment accommodation. I called up a few days before to country inn Corbett to know about that taxi service and that point I came to know my accommodation is a ordinary deluxe room and not a Studio Apartment. I called up customer service and spoke to Mr. Pradeep (Waves Mall,Noida) who had sold me this package. They told me Studio Apartment is called an ordinary Deluxe room and the confusion is due to language barrier. Both the terms are in ordinary English language so not sure what language barrier is

I got no help from them. In fact Mr Pradeep was not even willing to listen to my concern and was least cooperative. At the time of selling the package everyone was so cooperative and nice, and after I approached them with an issue they were not even willing to listen to a customer’s concern. I was promised a whole lot of things like a kitchen facility, a separate sit out area but was really disappointed

The property rates are very nominal and in 15000/- they offer a 2N/3D package with all three meals, safari,indoor sports,safari and various other activities in a LUXURY ACCOMODATION.
Moreover I have a printout stating that some BCI clients are offered 50% discount on food , and some are given 25% on same welcome break package. So I would suggest:

1) Visit the tree top country in by booking a package online and do not go for BCI membership package as it is a total rip off
2) You will get much better accommodation and other facilities by booking online at 70% cost

Thanks