TripAdvisor
Nagarhole National Park
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews water woods the river superior king green house organic farm kite flying infinity pool jungle safari courteous staff boat ride fruits and vegetables wonderful resort rooms are spacious a wonderful stay maintained property amazing place icing on the cake
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I visited waterwoods for my first wedding anniversary and after a lot of research, we chose this place and I must say we weren’t disappointed.
The location of the resort is so amazing, it is right next to the river where you can even take a dip-this was my favourite spot. They have a beautiful infinity pool, facing the river. The resort is very well maintained.
The staff were extremely friendly and very warm. The main man - the Manager Vinay was very welcoming made sure everything was perfect, he also arranged for a romantic cruise dinner and it was beautiful and one of a kind experience.
The food was simply superb, there was not a meal that disappointed us. My husband who hates Mutton relished the mutton here. I just cannot think of anything that I could complain about.
We also tried the couple massage in their spa, it was for 2 hours and price was reasonable and the therapists did an amazing job.
I just hated that we had to come back. I can’t wait to revisit them.
Keep up the great job..!!!

1  Thank AnjumBalaji
Rohan_Misra, Guest Relations Manager at Waterwoods Lodge Kabini, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Ms. Anju,

We sincerely appreciate you taking time to write about your stay at Waterwoods, Kabini.

Your valued comments and suggestions are important for us to improve and ensure that all our guests leave Waterwoods delighted with memories and experiences to cherish. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are truly grateful for such a delightful review and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits

Reviewed September 16, 2019

I stayed at Waterwoods Kabini with my wife and parents for a couple of days. With excellent hospitality, great food, amazing rooms, this is one of the best resorts I've had the pleasure to stay in. Vinay, the resort manager, is warm and helpful to all guests, and so is the entire staff. The resort's design is thoughtfully done too: everything, including the furniture in the common areas, the photos and paintings on the walls, the lighting, give Waterwoods a natural, yet ethereal feel. The safaris, kayaking and other activities are well organized and fun. Other positives: the rooms have a great view of the Kabini backwater; they show excellent nature documentaries in the evening; they have a games room and a nice collection of books and magazines. I'd love to come back here again, and I'd most enthusiastically recommend Waterwoods Kabini.

1  Thank Anand B

Dear Mr. Anand,

Thank you for taking time to share your detailed feedback on your stay with us at Water Woods

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasent stay with us, loved the asthetics, hospitality and activities at the boutique

Shall look forward to welcoming you back at Water Woods on your next visit to Kabini

Reviewed September 16, 2019 via mobile

One of the best resorts in the world
Staff is very friendly and helpful
Special shout out to Mr Vinay who was making sure that out stay is comfortable
Rooms are clean and huge
Food is amazing
Spa was a disappointing but shared the feedback with the manager
Thank you for your hospitality Mr Vinay & Team

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank hetalbhanushali

Dear Guest,

Reviewed September 11, 2019

Waterwoods.. now thats a place i would recommend if ur heading to Kabini. A perfect combination of luxury, adventure and PEACE by the waters. And the cherry to top this is Vinay and his folks!
Beautiful location, Great room view (package includes: soothing music of the waters ❤️), amazing bunch of people making you feel home ( warm smile 24*7 ) some yummiest food ( Dont miss the desserts) and our star Vinay. Thank you for making out trip the most memorable one. Would remeber it for the longest time!

So things to do when your there!
1) look for vinay ( trust me thats the first thing you wanna do to start off great)
2) Get the best room with the best view( i was there during monsoon, and had the privelege to check and select the room... now i call that a bonus...psst... Room no 8 is great)
3) Enjoy some great food! Or the lovely homemade cookies!
4) Try the pool! Monsoon, drizzle and this pool.. felt infinite for sure.
5) The safari! I did not have a chance to view a big cat because of the monsoon.. but no regrets... we got the best of the green views and our very own Vinay accompanying us.
6)The Kayaking- My first time and the best one!
7) Memories and smiles!

And much more.
Now I recommend you explore the place and add more to your list! Trust me youl add smiles to your list too!

1  Thank Kandukuripk

Dear Guest,

Reviewed September 11, 2019 via mobile

Well this place was literally like heaven when we visited there,It was drizzling slightly which made it perfect for the entry and when we entered the gates of Waterwoods it was like a treat to your senses,The place was all green and blue(trees and water) all around,Right from the
beautiful garden a small pond and the infinity pool everything was so scenic,Not just the place but also the people were so warm and loving,I was really surprised by the way the manager(Vinay) took care of every single thing we needed personally,In the beginning I thought he did that because we were friendly with him but no,he took care of every single guest that way,And when we asked him about it he said we are here to make relationship with our guests so that it becomes a memory worth remembering for them,

This place is right beside the river and it will be a healing effect for those who like to just sit and listen to the sounds of the waves,since it is so close to the jungle I thing nature does something to you,you realise that you are part of it and simple give away yourself to it and that experience is the most relaxing.We were there for two days which was too less of a time to explore the place.The first day we just chilled at the resort in the pool with a juice enjoying the view of the river right in front of us.our room was the best room(No:8) I think,It was right beside the river and it felt like we were floating in the river like in a river boat,

And then it was time for dinner and oooo my my the food was simply just tooo yummy,And when I enquired about the food they showed us the organic farm that they have and everything they grow right from vegetables to fruits everything goes straight into their kitchen,No wonder the food was so tasty,The buffet includes almost everything.They served us fruits which came direct from their organic farm and the chiku was the best of all,Rotis naan,kulcha were all served hot hot to our table and I have to say these guys took some really extra efforts when it came to the desserts,Everyday they had something new which tickled my taste buds and as I have a sweet tooth it takes a bit extra efforts to please me but I swear these guys did more than I expect.There was kheer one day and orange pudding but the one which took me on a ride was the jelly custard,The best part about all of it was everything was hand cooked which was like eating a special home cooked food in a five star hotel,

Then next day early morning at 6:00am we started off for the jungle safari and luckily Vinay(The managed) was also accompanying us.There was something about this person which made us feel all positive and adventurous by the way he spoke.He does have a lot of knowledge about various animals and the jungle which he shared with us about how they track the animals by listening to others birds and other animals alarm calls and how to study their instincts.We sighted lots and lots of deer which were like hardly 5 feet away from us and surprisingly they were not afraid of us but were alert and moved away when we tried to get closer.We couldn’t sight any big cats since it was raining heavy but the overall experience was thrilling since they took us deep into the forest and also showed us a old temple remains which was a favourite spot of one the leopard.

After the safari we had our breakfast and headed for kayaking which was also trilling as the river waters where bit rough because of the rains,We took a long ride and also drifted in the middle of the river which was fun we were in waters for almost for more than 30minutes

And the overall experience was simply amazing.We have already decided that we are going to visit this place in the summers as it’s the best time to sight the big cats and who wouldn’t love to visit a place where there is nature,animals,river and such wonderful manager and the staff to take care of all your needs,The staff was just a call away and every single person took so much interest in making sure we had a good experience over there.

1  Thank Fasan7