We knew it is a Luxury Resort. But never thought it would be so luxurious!
It started with they are calling us in the morning asking us when we started and when we reach there and couple of calls on the way. We felt like we are reaching close relatives place who are excited to welcome us! When we reach there simply couldn't stop noticing the hospitality of the staff ( they just keep smiling and never felt they are artificial). Every small concerns of yours is taken care of with extreme care.
Now comes the environment. Its just on the bank of Kabini river and very scenic place. If you are just nature lover and need some quite and calm place to relax then this is the place for you with some pleasant weather.
Coming to architecture of the place including interiors and exteriors you need to have an artistic mind. I couldn't stop going deep in observation how many things they worked with so meticulously to get local culture and ethnic look while simultaneously providing all modern amenities. Right from entrance, doors, roof, ceiling, light fixtures, brightness of the light, colors of the wall (painted with the same color as 'kemmannu' - a type of mud color usually painted on local tribal houses) its ethnic.
Now comes to food. Hats off to the management to get such good cooks in such remote place. We simply indulged with some extraordinary and variety of food. Its extremely good. The worst part is next course of meal is ready before you are even hungry :)
Nope. I am NOT their Marketing Guy!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Orange County’s 'Spirit of the Land' philosophy finds its most intimate expression at Kabini. While you are cradled in the lap of luxury, the resort gives you a wildlife experience like no other, and enjoins you to be part of the vibrant social tapestry of the local Kadu Kuruba tribe. Steeped in local culture, and inspired in design by the Hadis (tribal villages), this picturesque resort is bordered on two sides by Kabini River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Orange County Resorts Kabini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orange County, Kabini Hotel Nagarhole
- Orange County Kabini Mysore