Kabini was a sheer delight for our small group of eight adults. It is such a beautiful and peaceful location and all that Orange County have created here fits perfectly in terms of environment, peace and comfort. It is a place that is fantastic in the small details and the hospitality here is second to none. Our group felt very pampered (they especially loved the pool huts) and were kindly and well cared for. Everywhere there were smiles of welcome and delight which lifted everybody's spirits on a daily basis.
The team of naturalists and guides here were knowledgeable and happy to share their own and our individual interests. We especially loved seeing the baby elephant on the banks of the Kabini river and the wonderful birdlife everywhere; fresh ginger being harvested in the fields, and the game of Sunday cricket nearby; ayurveda massages; fresh lime sodas, and the delicious food (including the Birthday Cake).
We plan to return to serenity very soon, with friends or our families - we know that we would ALL have a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Evolve Back's(the new name of Orange County)'Spirit of the Land' philosophy finds its most intimate expression at Kabini. While you are cradled in the lap of luxury, the resort gives you a wildlife experience like no other, and enjoins you to be part of the vibrant social tapestry of the local Kadu Kuruba tribe. Steeped in local culture, and inspired in design by the Hadis (tribal villages), this picturesque resort is bordered on two sides by Kabini River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Evolve Back, Kabini reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orange County, Kabini Hotel Nagarhole
- Orange County Kabini Mysore