Ways to Experience Phang Nga Bay
from $85.30
from $127.10
from $89.70
1,065 results
All reviews phang nga day trip james bond island sea canoe hong island phuket sail tours floating village on stilts long tail boat limestone islands muslim village avoid the crowds spectacular scenery national park small boat mangrove forest visiting phuket
Reviewed yesterday

Very touristic, ofcourse but a must do experience when you are in the neighbourhood. The trip starts in the mangrove forest and gradually heads to the open sea. There you can admire the amazing limestone isles.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

What an incredible tour. I would love to go to Thailand especially the islands. I have always thought it was beautiful. There are so many islands in Thailand to explore so I tend to look out for those that are not too touristy. Phang Nga Bay Islands sound right up my alley. It was wonderful adventurous experience.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

The landscapes in this bay are a dream come true. We went kayaking in two caves: Diamond cave where the walls glitter like a starry night and in a bat cave. Diamond cave ends in a closed lagoon with steep limestone cliff walls. It was very silent when we where there with only few birds chirping from time to time. It felt like in a sf movie. No picture or movie that I saw of Diamond cave makes it justice. Do yourself a favor and book a private tour if you are going as a couple, since large groups will ruin the experience.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

It's a very calm bay. Ideal for kayaking.

Too good experience on boat ride to james bond island. It's green water with small small islands. Very photogenic.

Will not recemmend though for specific trip to the bay but if you are going to james bond island you will be sailing over it.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

You have to see it to believe me. Otherwise I might not do it justice. One of the most beautiful places I have ever been to

1  Thank bouyzy
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This day to the bay was just breathtaking. Arriving with the boat where we crossed several small islands in a tropical surrounding already topped everything. Later after our arrival and some snacks, Biram gave us some vests to get into the kayaks and head on. The cave we got to had such a clear water, we were able to watch to the ground. Actually wanted to snorcle but forgot my equipment and all was already rented. This place, and the other island we visited were our 3 days of island hopping.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was there with my fiancee. And the views there were magnificent. Go there early to not be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The whole bay offers impressive views, mangroves, harsh rocks and something different from your beach scenery.
Yes you need to visit James Bond island, but don’t miss the rest.
Take a boat tour around the bay and a canoe that takes you through the mangroves (they paddle you)- you have come to a magical place, especially if there are some clouds, it is truly magical!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had an enjoyable experience while at Phang Nga Bay. Pictures and videos don’t do it justice. I’d say put the phone and camera away to just take in the pure beauty of this bay.

1  Thank Byron M
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

If you love nature then this excursion is for you. We departed the pier from Phuket by speedboat and visited Phang Nga area. Our first stop was Hong Island and sightseeing was via canoeing. James Bond Island, Naka Island, Panayee Island and Panak Island are just a few places one can visit during your 1 day trip. This area is highly recommended.

1  Thank Martin N