“Don't even bother!!!”

Add it.
Bake house
Ranked #105 of 187 Restaurants in Margao
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

Half the times I've gone here this place is shut and even if it's open they hardly have any stuff there. Cakes are nothing great and bread isn't of great quality. I wanted baguette bread and they didn't have it. The staff seem bored and are too lazy to be bothered about what's going on! Even if you order stuff that's on the menu they say they don't have it.Their branch in Panjim is so much better.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank BlancheLT

Reviewed July 26, 2017

This is a cake shop in Marago serving cakes,pastries,sandwiches,coffee etc. I liked pine apple pastry and coffee. Good place.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed August 11, 2016

decent bakes, cofee not upto d mark
pastries are ok
better options available. no parking available another downside

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed August 29, 2015

We went there for eating pastry. I liked there chocolate pastry which was really tasty. Sandwiches are also delicious.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed June 22, 2015 via mobile

We went to this place after reading the reviews and were too disappointed. We ordered a cheese cake which we felt was too overpriced considering the fact that it was made of whipped cream and not the actual ingredient! And when we asked the staff which cheese was used, they replied- cheddar cheese!!!!
I would never recommend this place to anyone and regret that I paid so much for just a piece of whipped cream!!!

Date of visit: June 2015