“A bit costly but tasty food”

Ross Common Resturant
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Kasauli
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Though the Ross Common Hotel has been a part of Trip Advisor and other travel portals, the Ross Common Restaurant has been missed by all of them. The restaurant serves Indian, European & Continental food and has a deep heritage and is the best restaurant in Kasauli.
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I decided to eat at Ross Common restaurant after reading the reviews and i wasn't disappointed. The Service was good and prompt. Maybe, there weren't much public so they had all the time in the world. I ordered a Cheese omelette and a paratha for myself, My wife had mushroom on toast and fried egg. We enjoyed our food. Though a bit costly.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Expensive food and poor maintenance.Expensive food and poor maintenance.Expensive food and poor maintenance.Expensive food and poor maintenance.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

good place but slightly far from the main market in a peaceful surrounding. open spaces with lawn is added advantage.

1  Thank manishkumar343
Reviewed October 31, 2012

The Ross Common Restaurant was highly recommended to me by friends and the ranking on this site. We decided to venture here during our stay at Kasuali for high tea.

Its a very small restaurant with an old world or colonial charm. The staff is ok. The food was a good though not as supreme as it is made out to be in some posts, I would rate Kasauli Castle a notch above Ross Common. The price was modest.

The place has certainly seen better days.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I wish I had taken a photo of the vegetable stew I had ordered. It looked like vegetables stuck in atta glue and I couldn't bear to eat it! But they do yummy parathas (they made oil-free parathas for us), lovely sandwiches, amazing pakoras, rich, creamy coffee, and generally their Indian food is up to par. Their kitchen requires cleaning, though: our first meal included a small cockroach in the dal, which put us off quite a bit!