All reviews infinity pool mr ankit glen view excellent ambience destination wedding get togethers sky terrace degree view luxury property wall climbing fnb staff kids zone hills and valleys superb hotel rough road f b par excellence
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was based at Chandigarh for a holiday and decided to head to Kasauli for a change from the Chandigarh heat. We ended up spending the day at Glenview and had a great time. The property is located between the hills. The weather on the day we went was foggy and extremely pleasant. The kids had a fun time in their outdoor play area.
We had our soup starters in the outdoor section next to the restaurant and the main course inside. The food and service was excellent. I would love to return to this property for a family holiday.

Date of stay: September 2019
rocky_chimni, Owner at WelcomHeritage Glenview Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Jeet

At the very onset, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us, and taking out time to apprise Trip Advisor community about your stay experience. We are delighted to know that we were able to exceed your expectations through our product and services, and you carry fond memories along.I would be happy to pass your great feedback with all my team members.

Once again, many thanks for patronizing us, and I look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a very pleasant stay at Glen View. Hotel situated in very scenic environment. Rooms and service was excellent. The staff was always ready to help. The food quality too was very good. Overall experience excellent

Room tip: We hired a luxury room and a family suite. These rooms were very comfortable and view from the room was very good
Date of stay: August 2019

Dear Mr. Jhamb

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The place has very beautiful location. There is a rooftop which has been beautifully managed and the view is amazing. Sitting over there will fulfil your trip. Through the infinity pool you can see the valley and trees all over the place. The staff is well trained and the service and food was excellent. Overall I loved it.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Mr. Kansal

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

easily one of the best properties of kasauli
pros
1)nice room ,good size
2)nice view
3)amazing food,service and smiling staff
4)really good swimming pool and awesome view from it
5)very nice live singers in the open air terrace

cons
1) dont think of it to be a typical 5 star category ,but it is easily one of the best ones in kasauli
2) location is a bit isolated

Date of stay: August 2019

Dear Mr. Pulkit

Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

Excellent and luxurious place to stay in kasauli.
With all the amenities and acrivities for children
Fully Enjoyed our short trip
Nice food, nice rooms and courteous staff.
Ample parking space.