“What you expect here?”
Review of Xiangxiang Hotel

Xiangxiang Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Xiangxiang
Xiangxiang Hotel
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Xiangxiang
Dubai
“What you expect here?”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I went to this hotel because one Chinese business customer had booked that hotel for me. Since I had experience of the cities like Xiangxiang, I had thoroughly studied the hotels there and asked them to book Huatai Hotel for me. When I arrived they informed me that the Huatai hotel is under construction and I should go to this hotel. The hotel was the same I had experience before. The Chinese customer had booked me normal room in this hotel in 8th floor. The room had a deem light and there were many stinks on the floor, the room furniture were rotten. The worst thing was that there were a loud noise coming to my room from the KTV of the hotel. So I went to the reception, it took around 30 minutes to make them understood that I want to change my room to the executive floor. (imagine how I made them understand!). At the hotel nobody could speak a world of English. This time room was at least 70% better with larger bed and room and cleaner surface.
Hotel location is at the center. Shopping stores are nearby. The breakfast was awful (it was included in the room rate). I just could take one boiled egg.

Room Tip: In these cities or Chinese classic hotels always try Executive floor rooms.