Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita
Anahita Golf & Spa Resort(Beau Champ)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa(Grande Riviere Sud Est)
$204
$191
TripAdvisor
$725
$627
Tropical Attitude(Trou d'eau Douce)(Great Value!)
$146
$142
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Friday Attitude(Trou d'eau Douce)
$181
$170
  • Pool
Le Surcouf Hotel & Spa(Trou d'eau Douce)
$125
$317
$290
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Silver Beach Hotel(Trou d'eau Douce)
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
1,419 results
All reviewsplunge poolgolf courseoutdoor showerocean villaquiet beachin villa diningernie els designedprivate gardenbuggy servicedriving rangeour honeymoonitalian restaurantfitness centerkids clubwater sportsexecutive chefgolf buggies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Attentive service by staff, excellent rooms, extensive facilities, great beachside location. challenging golf just a five minute free shuttle away. First class gym, numerous sunbeds and umbrella's. Three different restaurants with varied menus, beautifully prepared and cooked. Impossible to fault, it is a resort that is well managed and run by Mauritian staff who will make your holiday a real pleasure. Do try it.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Teddysuffolk
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We had a superb experience at Four Seasons Mauritus - the staff made us feel incredibly welcome, and the facilities at the resort were excellent. The golf course is world class!! I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This review is very late, I went to Four Seasons Anahita in June 2013. However even now I dream of the resort and the people who made this trip absolutely fantastic. I will repeat a lot of what others have said, it is beautiful, relaxing, friendly, peaceful and above all excellent. My husband and I stayed for a week for our anniversary and it was so special. We were given cocktails and fruit daily, the people there were amazing and honestly the best service I have ever experienced. the breakfast choices are excellent, as is the dinner choices. The golf is fun, I'd never really played before but the beginners session was excellent and so much fun. I want to go back as soon as possible and I am pretty sure we will!

Room Tip: Ocean view villas as there's more privacy
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2013

This is one of the best Four Seasosn resorts that I have been to and the villas are great. I had a garden villa and it really is very private and great quality. Managed to get a game of golf and had forgotten my golf shoes but that was not a problem for them to arrange soem for me. Had dinner at the bar, again, no problem for them and the breakfast was quite special. I also had lunch at the beach restaurant, very good!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank TutinsPony
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We've stayed at our fair share of hotels around the world and we've never experienced personalized customer service like we did here! Everyone - and I mean everyone - we encountered at this resort, both before our arrival and during our stay - was professional, friendly, helpful and exceeded expectations. The resort itself is beautifully designed and the rooms are fantastic - they offer your own private garden and plunge pool. You don't need to stay in the Beachfront Villas to appreciate the accommodation - we were in a Garden Villa and it was amazing and probably more private than the Beach Villas as there is no one walking past. The hotel has three restaurants which offer exceptional service and delicious food - although pricey. The hotel's breakfast is phenomenal - everything you can imagine, fresh, and the hot breakfast is cooked to order. The hotel is located 45min from the airport but don't let that deter you - with the scenic coastal road it feels like 20min. If I can highlight anything about this hotel, it's the excellent service. It's personalized, friendly, thoughtful and attentive, and they promptly address any need you may have. They remember you and address you by name throughout your entire stay. We had a fantastic experience and cannot recommend this hotel enough - book it!

Room Tip: You don't need to spend big bucks on the Beach Villas unless you want to be absolute beachfront. We stayed in a Garden Villa which appeared to have all of the same features (except for the view) but offered more privacy as people aren't walking past.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family