Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Anahita Golf & Spa Resort(Beau Champ)(Great Value!)
$586
Cancelon
Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa(Grande Riviere Sud Est)
$275
$191
getaroom.com
$725
$630
Tropical Attitude(Trou d'eau Douce)(Great Value!)
$147
  • Pool
Friday Attitude(Trou d'eau Douce)
$181
$170
  • Pool
Le Surcouf Hotel & Spa(Trou d'eau Douce)
$125
$119
Agoda.com
$505
$303
$318
$289
  • Breakfast included
Silver Beach Hotel(Trou d'eau Douce)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,419 results
All reviewsplunge poolgolf courseoutdoor showerocean villaquiet beachin villa diningernie els designedprivate gardenbuggy servicedriving rangeour honeymoonitalian restaurantfitness centerkids clubwater sportsexecutive chefgolf buggies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Just back from the Four Seasons for the second year running-I was a little worried that it wouldn't be as good as I remembered from last year but we had a wonderful time.
It has everything we need for the perfect vacation-great location,fab rooms,wonderful food,great golf that's free for guests on the best course on Mauritius and the best team of staff at any hotel I've stayed at.
The quality of the food and service really standout-in ten nights we did not have a single meal that wasn't faultless,which for a hotel kitchen is amazing.The ingredients were always top quality,fresh and served hot by a great team of charming waiters.
To my amazement,the cereal counter at breakfast offered 6 choices of sugar plus normal white sugar.After sitting down for breakfast the longest we waited for a glass of orange and our menus was about 40 seconds.i have never seen so many staff members.

We played golf about 8 times-having played the other courses on the island I would say this is by far the best. The course is long,brilliantly bunkered and in fab condition.You would have to pay a lot of money to play a course of this standard and condition in the UK or USA and yet it's free and even includes a free buggy with GPS.The only concession to resort golf is that there is very little rough which keeps the pace of play relaxed.The practice area is simply superb and is staffed by a great bunch of guys who can't do enough for you,including cleaning your clubs and shoes and even joining you for a game(they are all good players and great company).
These guys earn in a month less than a days green fee at Wentworth so don't forget to tip them.
I noticed a number of players who took all the staff very much for granted so remember to share the love!!
We are trying to think of a reason not to return next year and failing- can't wait to return.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank fujiboy
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Spent 9 nights on honeymoon and have to say the service was truly amazing. The staff somehow always remember your name, favourite wine etc. All of the restaurants and the food was excellent with a good variety. The villas were beautiful and spacious - perfect for just relaxing in seclusion. We had the sugar treatment in the spa and it was like being in heaven. The hotel also provides free water sports, a glass bottom boat ride out to the reef and snorkelling as well as a free shuttle to the nearby island Ile aux Cerfs. If you want to do water sports there, be careful as the locals promise certain things which they do not deliver.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We have been to Mauritius many times over the last 15 years, but this was our first visit to the Four Seasons. On the basis of our recent stay, it won't be our last. The quality of the accomodation (we were in an Ocean Villa) and Dining Options at the 3 main restaurants is unsurpassed anywhere on the island. The excellence and engagement of the staff puts the resort right up there with the St Geran in terms of world class hospitality. Even if none of this were true, the Golf Course, and the people who tend and operate it, are reason enough for keen Golfers to return to this beautifully managed resort time and again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Fours seasons is an amazing property having beautiful cottages to provide the maximum comfort with best in class service. Nature was also showerings its blessings to the best level, greenery all around well maintained surroundings , amazing food and cuisine at their restaurants. With an amazing gold course to itself this was just like magical and mystical trip...Just awesome

Room Tip: Cottages near the beau champ restaurant are jsut amazing with the sea view cuddling you with the natures magic..
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 306sandy
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Just returned from a truly memorable 7 days at this wonderful resort.
I'd read all the reviews on here and was really looking forward to staying there and the experience exceeded my expectations.
We had travelled here from Dubai staying in Raffles where the service was world class and I thought it would have been unbeatable then we arrived at The Four Seasons Mauritius and wow, it went to another level again.
By the 3rd day, every member of the catering and front of house staff knew not only knew our name, but also what we like for breakfast and on which table, they brought me a pot of coffee and an ash tray every day before I even sat down at the table, they would ask if I wanted a freshly made smoothie at breakfast as I had got one on one day and commented to a waiter on how nice it was, now every waiter knows I like it.
They would lay towels on our favourite sunbeds the second we walked onto the beach and they even had the sunbeds ready before we arrived from day 4/5, they then brought us iced water and iced tea's, they would clean our sun glasses while on the beach and even bring us our favourite cocktail, complimentary of course.
Very high up on the hotel's features is the food/restaurants.
Even after reading lots of reviews on here, I wasn't expecting such good food.
You have 3 restaurants to choose from for dinner and they are all al la carte, so you can have a starter, main and pudding, all of which were top quality food akin to many top restaurants in London etc. Beau Champ was our favourite.
You must try the rib eye steak with French fries with truffle and Parmesan shavings. Outstanding.
Every meal we had was absolutely top notch, and breakfast, well, I now have a favourite breakfast. Madagascan crab benedict, it was magnificent and I had it most days.
We had room 127 which was a garden pool villa and was in a great location, I was hoping to get an upgraded room to a Beach villa but the resort was at full occupancy so that wasn't possible but our room was still very beautiful and it was only a 4 minute walk to the beach and a quick 90 second stroll to Beau Champ for breakfast/dinner. We had no reason to ever use a buggy, the resort wasn't as big as I'd come to expect, so we would walk everywhere.
Our favourite beach was the one with the boathouse on it, all the beaches were beautiful but this one was just a bit more lovely, it also had the water sports on it, we tried water skiing, the stand up paddle surfing and being on an inflatable armchair being pulled by a speedboat and they were all fantastic.
The spa.
It was wonderful. We had bought the 5 hour package they offer which saved us 11thousand rupees compared to if we bought the treatments separately, the treatments were very special and recommended.
There are so many special moments I could share with you that we experienced here in 7 beautiful days but it would be far better if you could go and experience them for yourself.

This was the first time we had been to a four seasons hotel, but we are already planning our next holiday and number one on the priorities is it Must be a four seasons hotel.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple