My wife and I went here on our honeymoon which was just perfect from the moment we arrived.
Was easy and smooth we were given towels to freshen up with as we waited for our paperwork to be completed as well a welcome fruit drink.
The resort is quite large so there is the use of a golf buggy service to get you around. The rooms are villas and are really clean. We had the garden view villa and you do have privacy from the neighbouring villas if you fancy sitting in the outdoor plunge pool. We also had an outdoor shower which does have hot water available and was great addition to the room which we used once but on the last day of our honeymoon but wished we used it more. The outdoor shower is private and people cannot see you. The beds are large and comfortable and what you come to expect of a five star resort.
Simple the BEST the breakfast I've ever had and i've eaten at a lot of quality places. The eggs benedict is just divine from the a la carte menu which ranges from traditional English breakfast to indian options and everything in between. You then have the buffet from which you can top up if you are still hungry which would be doubtful.
You can eat at the pool side restaurant which has a number of options, some of which are big enough to share which we did on a lot of occasions.
You have a choice of restaurants you can choose from: from memory 4 I think. The Italian restaurant was our favourite and you wont be disappointed. Five star food from a five start resort.
You have 2 pools - one which is a walk in pool and then a larger pool for adults nearer the beach.
It is a man made beach so do not expect soft sand like than on beach in cancun. This was a disappointment but there are other beaches which you can go to and honestly spent more time by the pool. So wasn't a big issue for us. The rest of the resort makes up for this.
Excellent - more than happy to help - you can get change from reception for your currency
Games room/gym/tennis court
theres a pool table, table tennis and a fuzzball table plus options to rent movies. Gym has a lot of machines in there and free weights to get a good workout. Tennis courts a free to use just need to book a slot.
Would recommend this resort as my first choice stay in Mauritius. We were half board but bought drinks and lunch for which cost I would say around £20-£50 with drinks.
TRY THE BAMBU SHOOTER!!!! and half choc and half vanilla milkshake - ask for this as its not on the menu.
Hot but not too hot
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita consists of 136 pool villas and residences and offers unlimited, complimentary golf on an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Ernie Els. The Resort encompasses a private island, which is home to secluded beaches. Each villa features an al fresco shower, extensive veranda, plunge pool and private garden, ideal for honeymooners and privacy lovers. The two, three, four and five-bedroom residence villas offer the exclusivity of a private home for friends and family. The Spa has twelve stilted, overwater treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Mauritius At Anahita Hotel Beau Champ
- 4 Seasons Resort Mauritius At Anahita
- Four Seasons Beau Champ
- Four Seasons Hotel Mauritius
- Four Seasons Resort Mauritius At Anahita Beau Champ