Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa(Grande Riviere Sud Est)
View Hotel
Tropical Attitude(Trou d'eau Douce)
  • Pool
Silver Beach Hotel(Trou d'eau Douce)
  • Breakfast included
Friday Attitude(Trou d'eau Douce)
  • Pool
Le Surcouf Hotel & Spa(Trou d'eau Douce)
1,417 results
All reviewsplunge poolgolf courseoutdoor showerocean villaquiet beachin villa diningernie els designedprivate gardenbuggy servicedriving rangeour honeymoonitalian restaurantfitness centerkids clubwater sportsexecutive chefgolf buggies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 26, 2013

What can I say, both my wife and I found the whole experience just brilliant, amazing & wonderfull.
The staff really made our trip special, just so helpfull & friendly.
I really can't express just how good this hotel is..........amazing.

Room Tip: Beach villas near to the boat house
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Steve A
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Our stay at the hotel was faultless. We would not hesitate to go there again. All staff were friendly and greeted us by our names all through the stay. The food was excellent and garden villa was a very high standard. It was hard to leave after 11 nights.

3  Thank danjthomas
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We stayed at Four Seasons, Mauritius for a week. It's one of the best properties in terms of product and especially service. We tried other resorts in Mauritius also during our trip but realised that no other property came close to Four Seasons, Mauritius. St. Regis is probably the only other property I would consider while planning another trip to Mauritius.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank ManishUppal
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My other half and I spent a very relaxing week here. From the moment you are met at reception the service was outstanding. The location and setting are stunning. We were upgraded to a residence which backed on to the golf course, so we generally stayed at the villa rather than go to the beach or pool.
Staff are all very polite and service is excellent and in particular the chaps in the O Bar were very friendly and attentive.
The only niggle we would have is the number of children running around in the restaurants. Our holiday clashed with the Easter break in Eastern Europe, who clearly have a far more tolerant attitude to their badly behaved children. Not the fault of the hotel that parents do not control their young children but it did spoil evening mealtimes when you are having a lovely meal in a beautiful setting, to have young children running around. We have no issue with well behaved children.
Maybe the hotel need to have an adults only restaurant affter 8 PM? We chose to have in villa dining a few times.
The golf course and facilities were also excellent, the use of a buggy was great.

1  Thank FizzChick
Reviewed June 18, 2013

It seems strange to put a headline like this, and then start with a negative. But I am going to anyway. The negative is that it is not the most attractive property in the world. One of the reasons I love the Indian Ocean is that the sea is the most wonderful colour, but here it isn't, due, I believe, to the area being reclaimed land (mangroves). So the sea can look a bit dull and lifeless at times.

In addition, being a fairly new build, it hasn't quite got the soul of other more attractive hotels. Architecturally, I just think they could have made it prettier. But having not been blown away by the look of the property arrived, I soon was by everything else!

The skill and professionalism of the management means that nothing has been left to chance. If you could take all the gripes you have had about hotels over the years, and put them all right in one hotel, that's what they seem to have done here.

Service levels are incredible from all departments. Housekeeping, restaurants, fitness centre, everywhere benefits from incredible attention to detail. The risk when trying to give 'nth degree' service is that it can become stifling to the point of annoyance, but they have even got that spot on, and service is discreet and professional. They know when to attend and when to back off. That's an artform in itself.

I am not going to go over every aspect of the stay, but I will finish by saying that it is one ot the best, if not the best, hotel I have ever stayed in. And a a seasoned traveller, it really does take a lot to wow me.

3  Thank DougalR50