This was my husband and my first trip to Mauritius. We traveled a great distance (from the USA) and although it is a long journey, we were completely impressed with their beautiful resort and the service we received. We can't begin to adequately express our deep appreciation for how well the staff took care of us and make our two week vacation holiday very enjoyable and memorable. We stayed at the Four Seasons Bora Bora during our honeymoon three years ago – and we both agree that the Mauritius property far exceeded our Tahitian experience (which is not an easy feat given the beauty of Bora Bora and that particular resort with its unique bungalows!)
To begin with, Mr. Frederick Serret, Assistant Front Manager was there to greet us upon our arrival. He is a true hospitality professional and there was no request that he handled for us during our stay that went unheeded. He represents the Four Seasons core hospitality values. In addition, Reja Ramsurrun and Ashveena (I apologize not to know her last name), were also very efficient, pleasant and hospitable. The front desk team is the best - and since my husband and I travel a lot internationally we don't usually give this level of praise. Also the concierge’s were great, knowledgeable, and willing to arrange whatever we desired.
The grounds of the resort are incredible – beautiful, well designed and maintained. Simply put - we felt we were in paradise! Kudos to the architects, construction builders and interior designers who created this wonderful resort. The villas are inspiring and offer all modern conveniences – they are well maintained and welcoming. We stayed in an Ocean Villa – loved the plunge pool and easy access to both the lagoon and beaches. Staff was friendly, helpful (without being overbearing) approachable and we really sensed that they wanted us to have a good time – they were perfect hosts.
Another area that earned shining stars for us is the restaurant team, headed by Executive Chef Thierry Papillier. Although Chef Papillier is new to your Mauritius property, he is incredibly innovative and runs an excellent operation with all the restaurants. One evening, he introduced a new five course wine flight menu. Who serves a great main course entrée displayed artfully on the glass of a wood champagne box? Chef Papiller does!
We were totally impressed with this innovative touch. He also joyfully arranged for three cooking classes for my husband at the BeauChamp and Acquapazza Restaurants which were expertly taught by Chefs Geerish Harradan (BeauChamp) and Fabio Quarta (Acquapazza). I’ve never seen my husband, an already excellent chef at home, more excited – and now he is cooking the wonderful Mauritian dishes for me at home. All the restaurants offered a great dining experience at each meal. The wait staff were very responsive and accommodating to special dietary requests.
Usually when we travel abroad, we put on a little extra weight. But not this time. The fitness center with its fantastic 25 meter lap pool and state of the art TechnoGym equipment were put to regular use. We especially appreciate the services of the personal fitness trainer. The complimentary use of the bicycles also made a big difference since we used them to explore the resort. While we did not spend enough time at the Golf course – we plan to do so on our next trip.
All in all – a great experience that we will never forget. Our saddest moment came when we had to leave. We were given a warm and genuine send-off and sentiments were expressed to “come back soon”. Which is exactly what we plan to do for our 5th anniversary in 2 years! Thank you Four Seasons at Anahita Mauritius!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita consists of 136 pool villas and residences and offers unlimited, complimentary golf on an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Ernie Els. The Resort encompasses a private island, which is home to secluded beaches. Each villa features an al fresco shower, extensive veranda, plunge pool and private garden, ideal for honeymooners and privacy lovers. The two, three, four and five-bedroom residence villas offer the exclusivity of a private home for friends and family. The Spa has twelve stilted, overwater treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Mauritius At Anahita Hotel Beau Champ
- 4 Seasons Resort Mauritius At Anahita
- Four Seasons Beau Champ
- Four Seasons Hotel Mauritius
- Four Seasons Resort Mauritius At Anahita Beau Champ