“Wonder if the italians learned to make their pizza's by Jordi”

La Pizzeria des Remparts
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are a high quality Pizzeria, using several product from the region, like hand made Hams and sausages from free running pigs . All the meat is comming from Bonzom, the most famous butcher in the region with his own animal production. The bred is Homemade. Everything is homemade in the respect of the product.I will be pleased to receive you in my modest restaurant.Sincerelly Jordi Bohn
Reviewed September 30, 2013

What a wonderful combination. A multilinguistic team, fresh products, everything home made, nice ambiance. When you really want to taste a good pizza and do not want to go to Italy? Go to pizzeria des Remparts. Here you will find everyting to please your mouth. Home made pizza's and pizza oil. You really taste the difference. When you call them in advance it is also possible to take away the pizza's. We'll be back!

1  Thank AlOmbreDuFort66

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Great service, good food. Keeping it simple but with quality ingredients. These guys deserve to do well. I'd recommend this place for a casual eat.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We visited here a couple of times during our stay in Vernet. The pizzas were delicious with plenty of choice. They were served piping hot and were absolutely enormous. the selection of wine and pasta dishes was also very good.

1  Thank kenyantrains
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Probably the best pizza I've ever had and I have been to Italy!
Lovely pizzeria, extremely friendly, intelligent and talented chef.
We went both nights that we stayed in Villefranche. The menu is simple but does offer choices other than pizza. Lovely desserts, good wine and complementary olives and a jug of water without having to ask for it.
This place is one of the things that tempts me back to Villefranche, I would definitely go back again.

1  Thank Evey H
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Visited with wife and kids and had a great meal in upstairs terrace. Really nice chef who knows his stuff. My calzone was as good as ive ever had and he could export the tiramisu to Italy. Well worth a visit.

2  Thank Reamonnt