“Lots of choice, good atmosphere.”

Trungs Chinese & Vietnamese
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed a Saturday night birthday celebration. Good, plentiful portions. Friendly staff. Fairly priced.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

We ate here on 29/05/19 arriving at 5pm as we had heard it gets busy later. It does and now we know why!

My girls, aged 13 and 10, had the shared starter platter followed by the crispy aromatic duck and polished off the whole lot which was disappointing because I was hoping for leftovers.

My partner and I shared the seaweed and spring rolls, the latter were among the best I have ever had. We followed that with the chicken bird's nest, szechuan chicken, egg fried rice and chow mein.

All the food was hot, fresh and beautifully presented. Portions were very generous and although we ate everything we were full to bursting by the end!

The bill came to £20 per head including drinks which is exceptionally good value for money given the high quality of the food and the excellent smiley service.

Unfortunately we live on the other side of the country otherwise this would definitely be a regular haunt. Lucky, lucky you if this is your "local"!

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Sarah-wtbh
Reviewed May 10, 2019

Booked a table as this restaurant had been recommended and we were told that it gets very busy. Everything was well presented and hot. Staff were friendly and the prices were reasonable. Will visit again when next in the area.

1  Thank Norm93
Reviewed May 8, 2019

we got a table ok but waited for a long time to be served then we had a long wait between courses.staff were lovely and were very pleasant.the atmosphere was good but noisy,food was very bland or over spiced.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

We were staying at Pine Lake Resorts and our usual Chinese takeaway was closed for refurbishment during this visit, so googled an alternative. This had some good reviews so gave it a go. We had chicken curry, salt and pepper chicken, salt and pepper wings, sweet and sour amongst other stuff. The food was lovely, made in a timely fashion, and was still hot after travelling back to the lodge. My only negative, but not a reflection on the restaurant really, was that I asked for extra spicy wings but they were not what I would describe as spicy but that could just be my tolerance. Overall a great takeaway and would definitely use again.

1  Thank Jonscf3