“Just Lovely”
Review of Henry's Oriental

Henry's Oriental
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Just Lovely”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

As always the food is superb and Henry and his team are the perfect hosts. Nothing is too much trouble for them and from the minute you arrive to minute you leave they make you feel special. Looking forward to my next visit.

• Visited June 2013

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Always a good experience”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I've eaten at Henrys loads of times and over the years he has always remembered me. That being said I see the way he and his staff treat the other customers and it is always excellent. The food is I feel always good and I have never had cause to complain.

The selection on offer is similar to other Chinese restaurants and buy that I mean LARGE.

Unless it is very very busy the service is always friendly and quick and they do make you feel special. I have been to better, but then I have paid a lot more, and that's not to say there is anything wrong.

All in all I have enjoyed Henry's and will continue enjoying I hope for many years to come.

• Visited September 2012
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Consistently good.”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten at Henry's several times and the service and food is always good, in particular the service. Gabby the manager is always on hand when it gets hectic, as it often does during mid evening.

The last time I visited the waitresses were attentive despite being very busy and nothing was too much trouble.

I had the Sunday lunchtime buffet which was excellent and the food was both hot and fresh, the only problem as always with the buffet is knowing when to stop!

The drinks were not overpriced and the staff were knowledgeable about the alcohol on offer despite all being under 18.

Henry's has a large and faithful following and Henry himself is quite a character, but for me the waiting staff make this a place that I return to again and again.

Highly recommended!

• Visited April 2013
“Service was the real highlight”
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Attended Henry's on a Saturday night and food was exactly what we had been expecting. We were made to feel very welcome and service was excellent - it is really unusual to be asked if we were ready for our main course or would prefer a break. Also continuous flow of prawn crackers. Very good!

• Visited April 2013
loire valley france
“Excellent food, excellent service”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Visited on a number of occasions and always have had super service and food. On a very quiet lunchtime, my 90 year old mother was treated like the queen and an ordinary lunch out was made very special. Henry always welcomes feedback and his staff are also keen to make the visit enjoyable. A very special Chinese restaurant.

• Visited March 2013