“Henry you are a diamond.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Henry's Oriental

Henry's Oriental
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Chipping Sodbury, United Kingdom
“Henry you are a diamond.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

A more friendly welcome would not be possible, the food is always at a high standard and good value for money, see you soon.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Bill S

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Lovely Chinese”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

Friendly service and lovely Chinese food - would definitely visit again, we went for a family meal with family from New Zealand and they also really enjoyed it. I would recommend the pork balls

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Sarah T
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Nice food, excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

Although this restaurant is quite local for me, it was the first time I've come here and I wasn't disappointed. The owner is clearly very keen on ensuring everyone enjoys there meal and there is a definite onus on customer service. Attention to detail such as asking if we want the main course straight away or if we want to wait a while made you feel very well looked after.

The food was really nice, particularly the Chow Mein was excellent. I had King Prawns in Oyster sauce which were also nice.

Main courses are all around £7.00 and although not huge, the total bill for 2 including drinks and a starter was less then £40.00 so it's great value for money.

The only reason why I have not given it 5 stars is that it lacks a little bit of the cosy atmosphere. The reception area is very nice and old and I wish they would make better use of this part as it has lovely old beams and a really nice atmosphere.

But these are minor issues and I plan to come here again to try something else of that delicious menu. I'll probably also bring the kids as they would love the chow mein dish.

Well done Henry's!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Groovybaby18
Chippenham, United Kingdom
“Lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

Great value and good food. We were the only people there. Pity.
Service was good, they really need to advertise the place.

Visited December 2012
UK
“Five stars isn't enough”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

Henry's Oriental, my favourite restaurant in Chipping Sodbury. Wonderful Chinese food, priced well and tasty. The staff at Henry's are wonderful and can't do enough for you. Henry is the most welcoming, friendly and helpful restauranteur I've ever come across. His staff are a credit to him, all very friendly and never leave you waiting too long for a refill on your drink or to take your order or clear away. I have never had a bad meal at Henry's Oriental and hope this restaurant stays in Chipping Sodbury for many years to come. I don't keep going back just for the food, but also for the ambience and I know I'm guaranteed a good night out at Henry's.

• Visited October 2012