Stayed in the Moda for around 7 weeks on and off as working near by. Great place to stay with pubs and restaurant close by, I would recommend the Squire Pub for good food and also the curry house behind the Moda was good value and quick.
I would recommend the Moda for anyone travelling to the area looking for a clean room, good breakfast and value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fine house that retains a homely feel; Duncan and Jo are well-travelled and have filled it with pictures and artefacts from all over the world. Bedrooms differ but all are cosy and well decorated. Breakfast is a truly local feast and will set you up for fabulous walks (Cotswold Way). There's a basement sitting room with comfy armchairs and books. You also have the bustling town to explore with its shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Moda House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moda House Hotel Chipping Sodbury
- Moda House Chipping Sodbury, Cotswolds