I have stayed at this the Moda house for two weeks. The room was big enough and very clean all the time. They flexibly served the breakfast every morning. I tried full breakfast for few days and then I ordered what I want to have the rest of days.
The location is also good. It is downtown Chipping Sodbury. Several restaurants, pubs are around the Moda house. These pubs have their own back garden. It was so nice to have beer at the garden after work.
I was very comfortable to stay this Moda house. I highly recommend this Moda house. If you stay around this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fine house that retains a homely feel; Duncan and Jo are well-travelled and have filled it with pictures and artefacts from all over the world. Bedrooms differ but all are cosy and well decorated. Breakfast is a truly local feast and will set you up for fabulous walks (Cotswold Way). There's a basement sitting room with comfy armchairs and books. You also have the bustling town to explore with its shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Moda House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moda House Hotel Chipping Sodbury
- Moda House Chipping Sodbury, Cotswolds