My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night in September and would have liked to stay longer. The hosts were lovely and ensured we were advised about parking and where to eat etc. before we arrived. Had a room overlooking the high street which was lovely. The breakfast was excellent. Very relaxing. Would definately recommend and hope to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fine house that retains a homely feel; Duncan and Jo are well-travelled and have filled it with pictures and artefacts from all over the world. Bedrooms differ but all are cosy and well decorated. Breakfast is a truly local feast and will set you up for fabulous walks (Cotswold Way). There's a basement sitting room with comfy armchairs and books. You also have the bustling town to explore with its shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Moda House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moda House Hotel Chipping Sodbury
- Moda House Chipping Sodbury, Cotswolds