“Great Food”

Good for: Families with children
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I've been eating here for the last 2 years and thought I needed to write a review to counter the negative reviews I have just read.

The food is excellent, the price very fair and yes service a little reserved but certainly not poor or rude.

I would highly recommend the sea food menu to anyone who enjoys fish, the giant tamarind prawns are to die for. The wine list is very reasonable priced and helps make for an excellent evening with a group. I will certainly continue to use this restaurant

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Dan W

“Valentine's Dinner. ”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went to SukhoThai for our Valentine's meal. The menu was amazing with a wide range of meals as well as being easy to navigate.

The food came very swiftly after ordering and once we finished our starter and the plates were taken away the main came in within just a couple of minutes. I ordered the grill beef which came out sizzling. This was quite a spectacle. The food was.delicious, my girlfriend ordered a green curry which came out in a gorgeous dish.

The service was brilliant and the staff were very polite and efficient. We would definitely recommend SukhoThai to anyone who is in the area.

3 Thank Nick G
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Sukhothai Restaurant-NWS REVIEW”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Have been to many Thai restaurants and the food here was quite good but the staff??? I have never known such a disinterested group of people working in a Thai restaurant (plenty of experience with similar UK Staff!!!). There was absolutely no atmosphere and any questions were met with a short, couldn't care less response. As I say food okay, but will certainly not be going back. I know lots of Thai Restaurants in Bucks where the staff are far friendlier.

• Visited January 2014
Amersham
“Food was terrible”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

recently have been to this restaurant and the food was awful - I don't know what it was about it - but it smelt bad, tasted even worse - it was as if the food had curdled……. a really odd smell…… I will not be going here again - it is dreadful!

• Visited November 2013
UK
“Go here!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Love the decor, best folded table napkins ever (go see!) and lovely food. Very impressed- prices not crazy and a good dining experience (slightly slow waiting for the bill but otherwise no complaints).

• Visited November 2013