“Even if the customer is being difficult, don't argue”
Review of The Full Moon

The Full Moon
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I had lunch here today with a mate. An elderly couple had to wait half an hour for their food (as did we). The place was full. They grumbled continuously. Instead of saying 'sorry' and moving on the 'boss' decided to explain why things took so long. Pointless and a noisy distraction for everyone else. He should have said sorry and that would have been the end of it - he would never win the argument... ever

3  Thank Simon1709

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Chose here based on TA reviews but our experience was not as good as others. Atmosphere was ok but the food was disappointing. Maybe we were unlucky.

2  Thank PJL6
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is our local pub and I feel we are very lucky having it so close. It has a charmingly rustic bar area with a more modern restaurant in an extension. The staff are always friendly and helpful with our children. The food is fairly standard pub grub but represents good value and the portions are always generous (there is a kids menu which is printed on an activity sheet which is a nice touch). There is also a large beer garden which is great in the summer.

1  Thank Mark K
Reviewed February 18, 2013

After visiting the National Trust's Hughenden Manor we looked on Trip Advisor for the best pub within driving distance. The Full Moon came up top and we were not disappointed. It was a very friendly pub/ restaurant with excellent service and top quality food. I had the Sunday roast beef with sticky toffee pudding to follow. The roast beef was cooked exactly to my taste - pink in the middle but not rare, served in thin slices and pudding was light. The portions were very generous and my son-in-law helped me out as it was more than I could manage! Both he and my daughter had pork belly from the main menu which came with perfect crackling.The price was very reasonable and it deserves its number one position in the locality.

1  Thank Vytta
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Food was great and the prices were very good! Portions were good sized and also loads of variety on the menu! Staff were nice and friendly too, which is always a good thing!

1  Thank LondonsTourist