We had a meal here on the Christmas menu. The food was really really good fillet steak was lovely. It may not be the cheapest place but the quality was excellent. The surrounds of the pub are really nice i would definitely go back again to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AA 4 Star Inn with an AA Rosette for Culinary Excellence with recommendations from the Michelin and Hardens Guide.A 15th Century Ivy clad Coaching Inn, beautifully refurbished with Bar, inglenook fireplace, restaurant and bedrooms all with ensuites. Located in the glorious chilterns on the edge of the river Missbourne and close to the historical village of Great Missenden housing the Roald Dahl Museum and the 12th century, Missenden Abbey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Nags Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Nags Head Hotel Great Missenden
- The Nags Head Great Missenden, England, UK