We went to the Nags Head for Valentines night, having already eaten at the Bricklayers Arms and loved the food, we decided to do an overnight stay at the Nags Head. The food was just as fabulous, hot well cooked and beautifully flavoured. I had the vegetarian option and my partner had pork.
The bedroom was spotlessly clean, quaint with gorgeous wooden beams across the ceiling and the view from the room was magnificent of the rolling countryside. The staff at both venues in our opinion are always helpful, informative and very friendly. Would recommend the Bricklayers Arms and The nags head.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AA 4 Star Inn with an AA Rosette for Culinary Excellence with recommendations from the Michelin and Hardens Guide.A 15th Century Ivy clad Coaching Inn, beautifully refurbished with Bar, inglenook fireplace, restaurant and bedrooms all with ensuites. Located in the glorious chilterns on the edge of the river Missbourne and close to the historical village of Great Missenden housing the Roald Dahl Museum and the 12th century, Missenden Abbey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your The Nags Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Nags Head Hotel Great Missenden
- The Nags Head Great Missenden, England, UK