Boyfriend and I stayed for 6 nights and we could not fault Villa Magnolia. It's one of those rare places where the photos don't disappoint, if anything they don't do it justice! We had the pool to ourselves for the first two days which was heavenly relaxation. I also enjoyed a massage in the temple. We enjoyed relaxed lunches of things we bought in the local supermarket plus fresh produce from the Villa's garden. Lesley was great at helping us plan our time and making great restaurant recommendations and reservations, especially accommodating the fact that we didn't want to drive every night. The location is great, easy to access lots of the towns you'd want to visit and also close to Brindisi airport. Couldn't leave a review without mentioning pizza night. It was great fun with delicious home cooked food. Thank you Ron and Lesley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Magnolia, a Noble Villa dating back to the XVIII century. A peaceful retreat, Boutique Hotel, far from urban stress. Accommodation is comprised of 4 extra large ensuite bedrooms with AC. In the grounds is a beautiful roman style salt water swimming pool, temple and sunken Spa. Villa Magnolia is private and exclusive offering all our guests attentive, quality service. Environmentally friendly, Organic food, great wine, healthy lifestyle. Villa Magnolia is the place to relax your mind, pamper your body, replenish your spirit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Villa Magnolia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Magnolia Hotel Carovigno
- Villa Magnolia Italy/Carovigno, Puglia