“Best Icecream of Italy”

Gelateria CB
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Chiusa
“Best Icecream of Italy”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

If you're in Alto Adige and you're eager to try some old-time, all natural and absolutely delicious icecream, this is the place you should be heading to! I've been a loyal customer during my 1 week stay in Chiusa, they've always pleasantly surprised me with delicious flavors. The hosts are wonderful ladies, they made everyone feel great being there. I've tried the ice cream spaghetti, fruit dishes, coffee with ice cream. What truly left me and my husband speechless was when they made a special ice cream cake for our 2 months anniversary! Besides the mesmerizing panoramic views, Gelateria CB just gave the entire experience a delicious taste. Hope to go back for another holiday, this time i will take my family. Gelateria Cb makes the icecream that everyone should try, at least once in a whole life time period!

• Visited October 2013