“Running the River with Connor”

Shubenacadie River Runners
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Maitland
Reviewed August 6, 2014

As luck would have it Connor was chosen to take our group down the river. What a great ride and very informative tour with lots of laughs. Not sure how many gallons of the 'chocolate milk' water I drank though! Thanks Connor for a very fun adventure!!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Our group was fortunate to have Connor manning our boat for a fun and informative ride down the world famous Shubenacadie river on Aug 4.
Thank you Connor!

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Our family of four went on the half-day trip with Connor. We loved the bouncing tidal rapids, swimming in the "tidal bore", watching the water come racing up the Bay of Fundy, spotting. bald Eagles in the trees. Be prepared to get wet and muddy and to laugh a lot.

1  Thank Arlnow
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Great good fun. Motor rafting through todial boar. Our guide Connor elevated our experience w nature insights and a keen sense for splashi-promotion. Here's mud in your eye!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is a must do for your family. My wife, children (age 13 and 8) and I experienced this yesterday and it was a blast. We went for the "day long" experience and I would highly recommend it. I will warn you - you'll be wet, muddy, and tired by the end, but you'll be laughing and recounting a great time including seeing a bunch of bald eagles. Conor was our guide and quickly made our daughter feel at ease (she was very apprehensive). He was funny, knowledgeable and very good on the water. Clearly he's the leader of this group of guides and I'd book with him if at all possible! Don't miss this great experience.