We got a great rate on Expedia for this hotel so thought we give it a try. We liked it.
- Gragnano is located only 15 minutes from Pompeii, also close to the Vesuvio and Herculaneum. Also, there is a direct road from the hotel to the Amalfi coast.Is a fairly narrow mountain pass, not worse than the coastal road though.
- The hotel has great views of the Vesuvio and the surrounding mountains.
- The staff is super-friendly yet professional, with decent English and/or German language skills.
- Hotel is a newer building in good and very clean condition.
Not for everyone:
- The building and interior decoration is typical Italian "neo-baroque" style, not everyone will like this.
- And the micro-location is a bit odd - not a very touristy area, few restaurants.
Overall we enjoyed our stay at this property and we would recommend it to everyone who would like to explore the southern half of the gulf of Napoli and the Amalfi coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Le Zagare, charming manor house for unforgettable stays, is strategically located in Gragnano, famous for its Pasta factories, between the Amalfi Coast and Sorrento Peninsula. Come stay, and enjoy the best that the area has to offer from Pompeii, Herculaneum, Vesuvius, to Capri, Amalfi and Sorrento. We really recommend to taste the famous Pasta of Gragnano at our restaurant thanks to our chef's skills. Surrounded by a Mediterranean garden where you can relax on sunny days, it is the ideal location for leisure or business. In addition to this, our professional and polite staff members, take care of ll your requests. Please, it's not allowed to bring food or drink into the rooms from outside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Grand Hotel Le Zagare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.