“More than just a dive instructor”
Review of Reto Muller

Reto Muller
Ranked #3 of 20 things to do in Taganga
More attraction details
Owner description: You are looking for a safe dive adventure around Santa Marta? In Taganga you can find it! Taganga has several dive sites, most of them are located in the Tayrona National Park. As a professional PADI dive instructor I offer fun dives, refresh courses and all courses from an open water up to a dive master. For more information please read my web page or contact me directly.
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We had a great time in Taganga with Reto, he showed us everything in and outside of Taganga and gave us some useful advices (how to get to the Tayrona park and the best places out there). He is very professional and the equipment, the boat etc. is very new and save. He is very flexible (we had our theorie classes and the exam in Minca because we wanted to visit it and enjoy a nice few, a nice surrounding and learn something about diving. It was one of our highlights). I am fascinated from diving and want to continue as soon as i can. Yes all in all we had a very nice time out there in Taganga. Thank you very much Reto. Hope to meet you again some day ;)

All reviews
"nice experience"
"diving school"
"fun diving"

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I did the AOWD with Reto. He's very professional and he does it with passion, I really learned a lot and felt his joy for diving, thx a lot!!

But whether you plan to dive or not - try to get in touch with Reto anyway. He knows everything in Taganga. Will organize Mountain-bike trips, value accommodation, and he usually hangs out with his customers at night - so a great opportunity to connect and chat with others after diving.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

if anyone is interested in diving at the carribbean coast in Colombia, there is one man to find: Reto!
With his professional and perfect way of guiding, combined with his genius human nature - he is the perfect choice! he loves the ocean, the sea-life and takes care of the environment - a very important factor! he knows his area perfectly and offers his clients an adventure while having the feeling of being with a long-time friend.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Reto took me and a friend diving for the first time in early December. It was just the three of us which made it really personal and we felt really safe! We also learned really quickly which meant on the last day we could enjoy a fantastic, relaxing and inspiring dive. Got my PADI Open Water and couldn't be more happy :) Really really recommended to everyone.