All reviewsquiet endsmall poolgreat patiowhere breakfast is serveddeck chairsanswer any questionssanta martano air conditioningfree wifiplace to stayexcellent hotelsuper friendly staffparty townscuba divingstayed here for two nightstaganga beachrooms are clean
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights in this hotel. Rooms were clean and breakfast was good. Staff was friendly. There was no air-conditioning in our room and I am not sure if there are any rooms that have air-conditioning. This we knew and I have to say for me temperatures at the night were too high to have a comfortable sleep. So if you do not like heat it is not a place for you. The unpleasant surprise was however wi-if. It wasn't working as we would expect. There were quite long moments when it was unavailable.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

Stayed with Wilmer and his staff at Casa D'mer while Scuba diving in Taganga. The hotel was in an ideal location with a short walk to the beach, shops and restaurants. Having an English speaking person at reception was such a help and the staff help you with everything. The hotel was attractive, clean, cooked breakfast was delicious, patio area with hammocks and deck chairs was a great place to chill especially with the sea breeze coming in off the ocean.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

I visited Taganga for 2 weeks for Scuba diving. The trip was a complete success largely because Hotel was run so well. I was paying a little over $30 a night. Do to the length of the stay I was given a room upgrade. I will list what I especially liked about the Hotel.

1. Location , Location , Location ( access to the beach , steps to entertainment, located so noise does not affect your stay )

2. Super clean environment ( daily house keeping ) comfortable beds and rooms with air conditioning, and 24 hour clerk at the front desk that well answer any questions about Taganga, Santa Marta and surrounding areas.

3. Small pool for scuba diving lessons! For me a big plus.

4. An excellent breakfast , another big plus will save you about 6 to 7 dollars on the street.

5. Free wifi , terraces over looking beach and ocean

6. Super safe ( this hotel takes your security seriously ) bilingual staff to make things easier.

7. Super friendly staff ....

My compliments to the staff for making my stay excellent.

Miguel ( the manager ) fantastic service.

Wilmar ( asked several favors always willing to help in assist for what i needed )

Yolimar ( waitress ) ... really was on time with my breakfasts because of my scuba diving schedule.

Dennys ( thanks for the awesome breakfasts )

8. PRICE FOR VALUE , this hotel is not a hostel. It is a full hotel ( with very good prices )

I have uploaded some general pictures.enjoy Taganga.

Glenn Courtland ( Canada )

Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
wmmesa, Gerente at Hotel Casa D'mer, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Mr. Glenn, thank you very much for taking the time to comment on the experience of our Casa Dmer Taganga Hotel. For us it is very important and we know that for our clients it is also important.

We thank you very much and hope to see you again in the future.

Wilmar

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

The staff at this hotel are just incredible!!!! So helpful and friendly and they will help you organise your stay to ensure you are well looked after. The rooms are clean and large with great bathrooms - and the location is perfect, on the quiet side of the beach.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple

Enderjjk, thank you very much for your opinion is very important for us.

It is correct our location is very close to everything and on the main road of the village but far enough so as not to live the run of the tourist activity.

Thanks again.

Wilmar

Reviewed March 4, 2017

Had a Wonderful 10 days here, the rooms are very clean + comfortable, the roof terrace is a fabulous place to unwind, just 50 metres from the the beach, very friendly + helpful staff.... highly recommended

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo