“Excellent shopping experience”

Garrion Bridges Garden & Antique Centre
Ranked #1 of 7 things to do in Wishaw
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are more than a Garden Centre. We have 34,000 square feet of different departments which give interest all year round. We have 9000 sq feet of antiques and our 150 seater coffee shop serves all home made food by our friendly helpful staff
Carluke, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent shopping experience”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Regular visitor to Garrion Bridges. Excellent variety of food in the café and always found the staff very pleasant. The Centre is a Alladins Cave full of great ideas for gifts and the home. I could spend hours in the Antiques Centre. Well worth a visit.

4 Thank Didave2014

Lanark, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“do not use ghillie kilts”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

nice place,with nice food,but DO NOT use ghillies kilts!very expensive and stuff doesnt fit,and never ready on time!a total rip off,

Visited February 2014
6 Thank tricky t
lanarkshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Everything under one roof!!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

This garden and antiques centre is a must for a great day out! The coffee shop has the most wonderful comfy leather chairs, you could sit in them all day, the food is all made from scratch and the cakes are fab! What a selection of shops, I went to buy a hat for a wedding as it was recommended to me by a friend, I have never seen such a selection I was spoilt for choice. The hat I got was £50 and it is out of this world!! The staff are so friendly and couldn't do enough to help me.

The big surprise was the antique centre it is a place where you could spend hours browsing for a truly unique gift and the staff were once again outstanding and knowledgeable.

This garden centre is the best I have ever visited!

Well done to you all

4 Thank busted1
Motherwell, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Amazing.. Well worth a visit.”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Visited Garrion Bridges both for lunch and to shop, I was looking for gifts and certainly found what I was looking for, you are able to buy all your gifts, cards wrapping paper in the one place.
Lunch was fab, everything freshly cooked and beautifully presented, toilets spotless clean very bright. Excellent disabled facilities too.
A selection of different shops within Garrion you have the pet shop, beautiful baby shop with a great selection Yankee candles gifts bought at this dept can be gift wrapped with a lovely bow to match. Jewelry shops, lamps, ornaments etc all very different and good prices too.
A "must visit" is the handbags, hats and fascinator I bought a beautiful fascinator for our sons wedding for £19.99. And after visiting an exclusive wedding shop where hats and fascinator a were selling for hundreds of pounds I was delighted with my "find".... Oh and Suzy smith, Radley handbags as well as other makes too... Beautiful wraps, scarfs, etc.
the antiques centre has changed, for the better, before it was dark and dingy, now bright and really well worth a visit to look for treasure.
Staff are so helpful so well done Garrion Bridges for a fab afternoon

4 Thank Bax107
Glasgow, United Kingdom
246 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 700 helpful votes
“Nice Food”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

They do a very good lunch in the restaurant but you will have to wait for it to be prepared, they don’t do ‘keep it hot’ food. The staff are friendly and helpful, all the food was delicious, décor is nice and the place is spotless.

They have revamped this place since I was last there and it is now looking more professional and less of a jumble sale image. The main shop and antique sections are separate. They do the largest range of fascinators I have ever seen.

A really nice place to shop and lunch for a few hours while visiting the Clyde Valley.

Visited December 2013