“Lovely Meal and Atmosphere” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BadaBing - CLOSED

BadaBing
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wishaw, United Kingdom
“Lovely Meal and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I popped into this restaurant after work last night and was very pleasantly surprised. Lovely meal, nice relaxed atmosphere with singer in background (not too noisy), reasonable price for the quality of food. Good selection of food, even in the 'supper menu'. Very nice experience, with very pleasant and helpful staff, will definitely go back with friends and family.

3 Thank bhealy77

“Best Italian around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have been twice now to BadaBing, and yes the theme is a bit strange for Wishaw. Even so I liked it, I felt like I was not in wishaw anymore, I could have been in a hotel in Las Vegas, if this is what the owner was trying to achieve then they managed it. For a few hours I didnt feel like I was home....... I cant fault it! I have been for an evening meal, and also lunch.

The Lunch I had was the best Italian Sausage pasta dish I have ever tried, it tickled my tastebuds and every bite was so exquisite! Hats off to the Chef!

I would highly recommend going, I will be back Very soon.

3 Thank Kimberly L
scotland
“Fantastic.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

My mum and I came here today on a whim. We were recommended by friends and phoned on the off chance.

From the offset we were impressed. They had life size characters of mario and luigi which at my young age of 31 I just had to get my pic with them. They happily obliged. I am in crutches and my mobility is limited. The girl who showed us to our table was very helpful. She was aware of my issues but didn't make a big deal about it and just treated me like everyone else. Which I really appreciated. After we were seated a table became free in the al Capone area and the staff were more than happy to move us.

Our meals were extremely tasty. There is nothing I could fault, the food, service and staff were all excellent.

I spoke to the manager on the way out to tell him how good the service was. None of the servers wear badges, so I didn't know her name. The girl was average height with long dark curly hair. She was so good that when we do go back I would hope she was on shift. The manager knew. Who I was speaking about and said she was his best server. :-)

My mum is only 5"5. When she went to the toilets the mirror was so high my mum could see herself in the mirror. Only the top of her head. I found this hilarious, it was a tiny wee issue and it was the only one we found.

I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. It was fantastic from start to finish.

Thank you.

4 Thank Lynn D
Bellshill, United Kingdom
“Worth a Visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

Visited this restaurant with friends. Warm welcome and very reasonably priced lunch meu!

Service was nice, polite and efficient.

Food that we all had was indeed delicious. On leaving i had made up my mind to return at a later date this time in the evening.

Well peeps you are in for a treat...

The outside is i would say an old cinema. You then walk in through reception to a scene from an Itialian Piazza, beautifully and tastefully decorated you can see that the Owners vision has brought Little Italy to Wishaw.

Cinema screen with old movies being shown coupled with The Big Band Sound...Fantastic!

Whilst you eat there is live entertainment by way of crooners who are not loud, in your face just at the right sound level and tempo.

Food Wine and Ambience really good. Worth a Visit!

Look forward to them opening in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirling, Aberdeen

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank MWK58
Wishaw, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Absolutely love BadaBing, been a few times now and never been disappointed. . .the food is amazing, the staff are very professional and helpful, and the aptmosphere is great. Would highly recommend . . .

• Visited July 2013