“Not good”

Dining options: Late Night
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Not good”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

The food out of Wishaw McDonald's is absolutely horrible to put it bluntly. The milkshakes are nice though.

• Visited April 2013

SCOTLAND
“ok”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

visit mac Donald on a regular occasion for a quick bit when out shopping its nothing special have plenty choose suits everyone staff are also helpful

Visited April 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I was passing through Wishaw on a visit to see my family, myself and my four children stopped in at the restaurant for a quick bite to eat. We popped into the restaurant, and ordered our food. The place seemed relatively clean, and the staff were all pleasant. I was served by a young lady, her name badge read Ceri, with four stars which I assume is a good thing. The girl was so helpful and very apologetic when our order took a while to arrive. However, there appeared to be a very hostile young man who i assume was a manager of some sort, the young man was creating a slight atmosphere behind the counter which made me a little apprehensive.
Despite this, our visit was average, the food was slightly bland in my opinion but the kids enjoyed it. Won't be rushing back in a hurry, however overall impressions, it was just as expected, it was clean, the toilets were off limits which was an inconvenience and there was NO explanation or alternative. However, the service was second to none, despite the slight wait.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Claire J
Scotland
“OK....”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Stopped off on sunday for lunch and when arriving it was not that busy managed to get a seat near the counters, The new uniform looks bad and having so many members of staff standing together talking to each other and couple of staff hiding in the store cupboard at the counter, looks bad for business.

managed to order our food and it never took the young lad long but when he was handling it to my partner he dropped it but within 5mins a new 1 was brought to us. My partner did order 2 large fries but he game us 1 med and 1 large

what i don't get when people who are around food all day should not have bright makeup on and bright red lipstick really !!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank G_Inspector
Wishaw
“slow”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Every time you order anything from here there is always a wait. I heard if you are not served in 5 minutes there is no charge, not in the Wishaw shop

Visited November 2012