“Caribbean beach in the middle of Tuscany”

Spiagge Bianche - Nuovo Futuro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed August 26, 2016

This is a really strange, but wonderful beach! The sand is white and the sea is turquoise, so it really is spectacular! However ... this is due to a local factory which manufactures bicarbonate of soda and presumably has an influence on the beach and sea!! I don't know how bad for you it may be, but for a couple of days we thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

3  Thank BridgetBoulton

Reviewed August 25, 2016

First thought: Wow!
Amazing white beach and clear blue sea.
Parking was good and we paid 5 euros for a whole day.
It's a small path to the beach and a little hard to reach with children buggy.

Only negative point is the africans trying to sell you all that crap. And they kept on coming all day long and didn't take no for an answer. I always try to stay polite, but they made that very hard!

2  Thank Danny_Davaro
Reviewed July 25, 2016

That's true, the beach is amazing and the water looks like you were in the Caribbean, but few people try to guess why there's in the middle of Tuscany a beach that doesn't look like any other beach on Tuscany. The answer is the chemical company close to the beach.

Even if my review looks a negative it's not true, I recommend everybody to go.

3  Thank Jose G
Reviewed June 30, 2016

Hallo everybody!
Family father from Sweden (wife, and 2 kids, 8-11 years)
First it seemed alright. We bought a ticket for ca 23 EUR and got a nice parking place for our car; and also very nice italian people helped us found our parasol and chairs. Then after 30 minutes- beach sell people came every 5 minute and tried to sell to you plastic stuff and some did not leave you alone even if you said "Thank you - we are not interested". One of them just stod there and looked at me and my son when I helped him in reading in 5 minutes. Ok- I'm irritated now, but to be honest , I don't go on a 5 000 EUR holiday to spend time with beach sell people, sorry - but I must say that. It might have been ok if they just asked once and then left, but the same guys and new ones were coming back every 5 minute..
We picked our stuff after 1 hour and left to our hotel instead. Will of course never go back to that beach, and will check for private beaches only or at least beaches that don't allow sell people go around and disturb you.
That's my opinion. Otherwise Italy/Italian people and Toscana is fantastic and I will give my hotel here the best recommendations
best regards Henrik

4  Thank Henrik197205
See more reviews
Reviewed August 12, 2015

The Tuscan coast is beautiful, but lacks really nice beaches as it is mainly rocky. This beach is not totally natural as there is an industrial sight nearby that has resulted in a lot of salt and therefore white sand being deposited here. It is a beautiful beach with good facilities. There are a number of beach clubs that you can pay to park at, that then provide beds and services. There is also free parking where you have to find a space on the public sections of the beach. Can be quite windy and is therefore popular with windsurfers and kite-surfers.

1  Thank curtim