“6 stars for sure”

Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Blackford
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I visited June 2014. What an absolutely fantastic experience. Adrian's knowledge, skill, understanding and care of the animals is inspiring. He knows his stuff. Unfortunately the weather wasn't in our favour and we got totally drenched but the birds still were great. Lovely to be able to get up an close with the various breeds of birds (we got Phoenix package). If you are in the area, I highly recommend this experience. Thank you so much to Adrian and the team

1  Thank Yvonnne0963

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I took my wife here for the Meet The Birds Experience. Just fantastic, and ideal for all ages.

Adrian is a genuine expert, and his passion shines through. He ensured everyone was able to experience each bird personally, relaxing the more nervous while keeping us all entertained. If you enjoy birds of prey, you have to visit. The birds' welfare always came first, which was great to see.

Having a large raptor land on your arm and stare you in the eye is a thrill you mustn't miss!

1  Thank Kevin M
Reviewed April 27, 2014

As a Christmas present to her husband, my friend bought a Falconry "meet the birds" experience, and my husband and I went along as spectators, It was truly amazing.

Adrian is an expert in his field, very knowledgeable, interesting, very professional and passionate about his birds.

If you are looking for a different and amazing experience, book now, you will not be disappointed.

We loved every minute of it, my husband raved about it all day and the next!!

We paid 20 pounds each to spectate, worth every penny.

A big thank you to Adrian, loved, loved, loved it.

x

1  Thank Karen P
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I got vouchers for meet the birds and we decided to use them in April for a birthday treat.

I can honestly say, I've never had a more pleasurable, knowledgeable and exhilarating experience.

You can see how passionate Adrian is about his work, and his knowledge is amazing and he seems to be able to share the right things at the right time, without (seemingly) much effort!

I absolutely loved the range of birds we seen and actually getting to handle them was a real treat.

I'd very much recommend this to anyone who has an interest in birds of prey... and aren't going to be too scared! ;)

Reviewed April 18, 2014

My wife and I got "Meet the Birds" vouchers for Christmas from son and daughter-in-law and booked for Good Friday morning as we were on our way to Crieff Hydro for a wedding. What a fascinating and enjoyable couple of hours. Adrian's knowledge must be second to none as are his falconry skills! An amazing range of birds of prey to be handled with great insight into their background and habits. Great close-up photo opportunities. It was also a real bonus to get an insight into Adrian's breeding methods and seeing an "easter chick" being "born".
James & Lynne Falconer