The hotel hosted a group of us from the University of Portsmouth for a week in early April. The staff were very helpful and attentive, the rooms clean and the food generous and wholesome. The setting is truly awesome, with views of Etna (erupting while we were here) and surrounded by orange trees which can be picked at will. We didn't try the pool as it was a bit early in the year but it would offer an excellent relief from the Summer sun. Parking is no problem at all as the hotel is set within its own farm grounds. Excellent value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The view of Taormina Gulf and the imposing Volcano Etna, are the backdrop to La Terra dei Sogni. We welcome our guests to an enriched environment that will give you a peaceful and enjoyable vacation. We are 30 minutes from the International Catania Airport Bellini Fontanarossa, 10 minutes from Taormina, 5 minutes from the beautiful natural reserve of Fiumefreddo di Sicilia and the beautiful beaches of Marina di Cottone ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Terra dei Sogni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Terra Dei Sogni Hotel Fiumefreddo Di Sicilia
- La Terra Dei Sogni Fiumefreddo Di Sicilia, Sicily, Italy