La Terra dei Sogni
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$66
$63
Priceline
$521
$424
Agoda.com
Park Hotel Oasi(Fondachello)
$83
Atlantis Palace Hotel(Mascali)(Great Value!)
$76
$74
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Caesar Palace(Giardini Naxos)
$71
$65
  • Breakfast included
Atahotel Naxos Beach(Giardini Naxos)
$154
$141
  • Breakfast included
Fiumefreddo Hotel(Fiumefreddo di Sicilia)
TripAdvisor
Assinos Palace Hotel(Giardini Naxos)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Villa Archegeta(Giardini Naxos)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmount etnala terraswimming poolother placeslovely hoteldei sognimin drivebase for visitingsicilian foodquiet locationgiardini naxosgreat viewhiring a carhotel poolfeel welcometwo coursespasta
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We have just got back from our holiday in Sicily. This hotel is small, friendly, clean and in a great location. Luca & his staff really looked after us, nothing was too much trouble. Our room over looked Etna which in the evening has a lovely sunset. Taormina is a beautiful town close by to visit. Do take the cable car to the top tho don't try walking up especially in the heat. Riposte has a great pizza restaurant but beware share one as they r HUGE!!! U will need directions as out of the way but only about 15 mins by car. Sat nav came in very handy. Would definately stay again. So see you all soon, Heather Trevor, Pauline & David x

Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 12, 2012

A great hotel set in quiet surroundings....orange and lemon groves and bouganvillia nurseries!Friendly and efficient staff.Rooms are well equipped and comfortable.The hygiene and general maintainene is outstanding.

Room Tip: Good views from the first floor rooms,which have a small balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stefano c
Reviewed June 12, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights and wish we'd had more time here. We used it as a base to other places returning each day at about 4pm to sit around the pool for a few hours.

Other reviewers have mentioned many of the great features of this place, the staff, the relaxedness, the views and location as a base for visiting other places.

I think it is worth mentioning the food, we ate in the evening on all three days, food is served from 8pm.

There are two menus, a meat one and a fish one but I think vegatarians can be well catered for if you don't mind the abscence of a distinct main dish.

On both menus the anti-pasta was a selection of dishes from a buffet. These were mainly vegetarian and really tasty but there was also sometimes some sausage or seafood. I think the more people eating the bigger the selection was.

Then came the pasta (or rice) with dishes such as tagiatelle with sardines or rice with pumpkin.

Then came the main courses with dishes like "grandmothers" chicken (lovely), grilled swordfish and grilled bass. The only time I had a dish I was not impressed with was fried fish which were whitebait style, i've had these done so much better elsewhere.

The mains came only with the meat/fish, you are expected to get you veg in the first course and the carbs in the second.

The dessert selection was limited but very tasty.

You can choose the individual parts of the menu or the whole lot at a slightly cheaper price.

From memory, the starter buffet was 7 euros, the pasta dish 6/7, meat main 7 (fish 10) and the dessert 2,

The local wine (especially the white) was great value at 8 euros a litre.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank zappafanman
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We wanted a 12 days last minute holiday and one of the travel agencies on the internet had this hotel/agriturismo in their travel portfolio (flight + hotel & breakfast). I didn't took long to decide as the reviews were excellent. After traveling there I can support all of the reviews, beautiful place with clean rooms and very relaxed ambience. The points that really stand out are: 1. Location on an orange and lemon grove, picking your own oranges and eating them is a great experience (December – May?). 2. Personnel, such friendly and professional English speaking staff, Luca and Saveria form a great team. 3. Quality and cleanness of the rooms, swimming pool and compound. 4. We asked for a more active excursion to Etna and Saveria arrange this for us with David, he really knows al lot about Etna but also about volcano’s, flora and fauna, we learned a lot that day and walked for about 2-3 hours. 5. Not mentioned in the reviews is the “Marina di Cottone” beach, it’s a 10 minute drive and great place to enjoy the sea (it’s one of the cleanness beaches according to “Best of Sicily” and others). We were there end May and it was still very quiet, turn left in front of the Marina Cottone beach restaurant past the “Riserva Naturale” and cross the little bridge (the road is not so good but location excellent). Diner was good but not excellent, as somebody mentioned in a review before the kitchen is Italian but to my knowledge not 100% Sicilian. I need to mention we are a little bit spoiled if it comes to food.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 96Enver96
Reviewed May 26, 2012

This is the first time that I visited Italy and decided to stay in Sicily, but didn't know where to stay. I looked at various places in and around Taormina and Giardini-Naxos area. I at first reserved an hotel in Giardini but later saw LaTerra dei Sogni and the great reviews about it. It didn't take much thinking about my decision so I reserved a room for nine nights. The place was just one of the best places I every stayed in. The staff was very friendly and helpful, in fact I needed a Translator for a family matter and the young lady helped me to get one. The food was prepared with great care by a very good cook that I considered a Pro.

Room Tip: You have two great views, Mt Etna or the nice view of the Pool Area.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo