“One of our top 10 casual dining restaurants in Ontario!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Grill
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Port Severn
Cuisines: Bar, Canadian, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Excellent freshly prepared meals served in a warm, friendly setting with outstanding waterfront views. Also enjoy a large over-water and boat-up patio open May-Oct with tropical drinks, great service and a Caribbean vibe. The Grill is open year-round and is also a terrific fall and winter destination with large hearty meals and front row seats for the parade of migrating wildlife stopping off for a rest in the open water visible out every window in the Grill.
Ontario
“One of our top 10 casual dining restaurants in Ontario!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

This is our number one Summer place to visit. The view is spectacular on a patio overlooking the water. The food is consistently top-notch and the service is always good. The place is always packed which can only mean one
thing for me and that is great food, great service, great location! We also use the boat launch facilities here and are treated so well by the staff. They are mostly family and understand vacation and what it is all about. They are also dog friendly, which makes a huge difference. Judy, Roger, Mike, Dustin, Kathleen and all the rest of the staff, keep up the amazing work. You have a wonderful place to be very proud of!!

London ,Ontario
“Best food ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

I recently stayed in Port Severn for a couple of days. I ate most of my meals at the Dam grill. The food was so good it was hard to put down! The view was spectacular and the staff was extremely friendly as usual.We got a seat right away and the food came quickly.
While there I had a variety of food, it is too hard to pick a favourite, The crunch wrap was really good, it had a unique mix of sauces that was the best I have ever had! The poutine was also excellent with real cheese curds! The ribs were juicy and fell off the bone! I have been back there every year for the past 3 years and I can`t wait to go back again!!Thank you Dam grill staff!!

1 Thank Michelle01990
Guelph, Canada
“Good Eats, Good View”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

From parking your boat or car the experience at the Dam Grill is very inviting. The hostess, waitress, very friendly, prompt, the food is very good, plentiful, and does not take too ling when you are with your Grand Kids... The washrooms are clean, restaurant clean, the outdoor patio is on the water with a great view.

2 Thank kaliki
Barrie, Canada
“Great Lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

There was a total of 7 of us for lunch. We had a nice patio table! This place is busy as it was packed on the inside and on the patio. Even with having a full house all afternoon we still received all of our food and drinks in a timely matter.

I had the Club House Salad which was very good and a nice idea!!! Not really much you can ruin with a salad so I do have to say it was excellent. Everyone else really liked their food so I will give this place an excellent rating!!

Make sure you try and make reservations or you will be waiting!!!

• Visited June 2013
Kitchener, Canada
“Good Food, Great Service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

I went to the Dam Grill in October, so I didn't get to experience the outdoor patio; however, I had a great experience indoors anyway. I ordered their quesadilla and a margarita. I had only a sip left of my margarita when the waiter came by and asked if I wanted him to start me on another. Oh the temptation... I gave in! haha.

The waiters and waitresses are very personable. I enjoyed the atmosphere and because it was later in the evening than most, my friends and I instantly felt a part of the Dam Grill family.

My friends and I decided instead of cereal, we'd come back to the Dam Grill for a Big Dam Breakfast the next day! ha!... the coffee was good too.
I guess you can say I had an all around good experience, i mean, i'm talking about it months later!

p/s Great variety of wing flavours and heat intensities. Baked fries instead of deep fried. Bonus!

• Visited October 2012